3rd Trimester

Alert: The crazy dreams have started!

So I always have odd dreams (who doesn't?) including anything about my ex or weird places I subconsciously remember from my childhood. But the past week I've started the weird delivery dreams. Two nights ago I had a dream where all of a sudden I was holding an ENORMOUS baby. It was supposed to be a newborn but I swear she looked like a toddler. And when I asked people, including my DH, where she came from they were like "Oh, she was too big for you to deliver so they put you under and cut her out." 

So they begin... Are they gonna get weirder? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Alert: The crazy dreams have started!

• I had a dream my baby was born with teeth. O.o and he was bigger than a newborn also. I never underestimate these pregnancy dreams they can always get weirder.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've read that something like one in every 2000 babies is born with teeth. It's like a shark in your belly... lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I wish I could sleep long enough to have dreams!  Insomnia sucks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just woke up from a weird one.  Baby kept sticking his hand out of the side of my belly from inside and I was putting my finger out for the hand to grab.  This same thing repeated all night.  So strange.  Then...the baby came out of my side and was dressed and talking.  Ahhh!
  • I just had another one last night about baby hands! She kept sticking her fingers into my belly and you could see them, like each individual finger poking through my skin. You'd think even subconscious logic would let you now that baby's exit is not through the tummy.... it's a much tighter and constricting place a little further south....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"