Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY - Childhood TV Show or Movie that still cracks you up...

Watching an episode of The Cosby Show for the 1,204,405th time and I still crack up like it's the first! A close second would be "Coming To America"....never fails!

What about you?

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                    9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: GTKY - Childhood TV Show or Movie that still cracks you up...

• Alf!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBellaLux:

Watching an episode of The Cosby Show for the 1,204,405th time and I still crack up like it's the first! A close second would be "Coming To America"....never fails!

What about you?

I am watching The Cosby Show right now! I record an hour of it every weekday morning. Just can't get enough!

I am still a huge fan of Fraggle Rock!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I still LOVE LOVE LOVE Boy Meets World. 
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Friends. The season finale aired when I was 12, so it was a childhood tv show. I probably shouldn't have watched it as a kid but it was fun to watch it with my mom and feel grown up. I still watch an episode or two almost every day.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Definely dumb and dumber. Especially when Lloyd screams "Harry your hands are freezing!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • EagsEags member
    imageKitT.Kat:
    imageBellaLux:

What about you?

I am watching The Cosby Show right now! I record an hour of it every weekday morning. Just can't get enough!

I hated Fraggle Rock!  I don't know why, but I never liked it.

I miss Rugrats and Bobby's World (a cartoon about a kid who always rode around on his big wheel).  I also love all the Nick at Night shows they've had on lately (Friends, Full House, Family Matters, etc).

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • imageEags:
    imageKitT.Kat:
    imageBellaLux:

What about you?

I miss Rugrats and Bobby's World (a cartoon about a kid who always rode around on his big wheel).  I also love all the Nick at Night shows they've had on lately (Friends, Full House, Family Matters, etc).

Ever since I heard Jaleel White was going to be on DWTS I've been hoping Family Matters would come back on tv!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersimage
  • Friends!  I guess it was more my teenage years, but I've watched every episode more than a few times and it still makes me laugh :)
    imageMy Chart TTC since June 2011. BFP#1 5/9/12 EDD 1/19/13 MMC @ 9w3d D&E 6/25/12. Met with RE 12/2012 - Dx PCOS. 1/2013 Clomid 100mg + HCG trigger + TI = BFP#2!! Due 10/22/13! FX this little bean sticks!
  • imageEags:
    imageKitT.Kat:
    imageBellaLux:

What about you?

Bobby's world was my favorite! I was thinking yesterday I miss the TGIF shows. Boy Meets World, Sabrina...I loved those shows!  

TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • EagsEags member
    imageBrazilianPeach:
    imageEags:
    imageKitT.Kat:
    imageBellaLux:

What about you?

I miss Rugrats and Bobby's World(a cartoon about a kid who always rode around on his big wheel).  I also love all the Nick at Night shows they've had on lately (Friends, Full House, Family Matters, etc).

Oh my gosh I totally forgot Bobby's World! I used to love Bobby's World! 

Looking at pictures of it now is crazy. You don't realize how much tv clarity/animation has come along until you look at old stuff! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • I love Roseanne, I watch it every time it's on, and from when I was little, Fraggle Rock!  I have the Fraggle Rock theme song on my ringtones.
    BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

• There's so many of them I couldn't list them all. I have to say THANK YOU to Netflix for many a bunch of these happen:

Roseanne - we watched all the seasons on Netflix, it's hands down one my favorite shows ever. That woman rocks!

Saved By The Bell - just came on Netflix, can't wait to rewatch them all!

Beverly Hills 90210 - Dylan. Need I say more?

And all the TGIF shows - Boy Meet World, Full House, Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, etc...classics!

My brother got me Daria on DVD for Xmas last year and I was so stoked! It was nice being a 90's teenager, haha!

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Saved by the Bell and Full House are two of my favorites.  I actually met Screech b/c he used to (still?) lives in my hometown!  Although Zack was always my favorite Stick out tongue  I also really like Step by Step and still find it hilarious.

BFP on 5/3/12 - EDD 1/12/13 - Samuel Joseph born 1/5/13!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I loved Friends and still watch it all the time, Boy Meets World, Saved by the Bell, and Step by Step. I also liked Clarissa Explains it All and Blossom, although I don't know that I'd watch either of those shows now.  

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"