Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

thank you all and i'm moving on up :)

I want to say thank you very much to all of you for the advice. We finally got that BFP 2 weeks ago. took us 2 years but we finally made it happen! totally unexpected surprise for us :) lots of luck to you all and tons and tons of babydust. hope to see you on the 1st tri soon! 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Re: thank you all and i'm moving on up :)

• Options
    Congrats! Smile
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    imageChancieMark:

Congrats.

I really hate to rain on BFP parades and rarely do it but you've only posted here once since the end of January and it was an intro. Why you felt the need to come over and announce your BFP two weeks after the fact is beyond my realm of comprehension.

AND she didn't leave any info as to what she did this cycle....a pretty pointless post I must say. Sorry OP. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelandosmommy:
    imageChancieMark:

Congrats.

I really hate to rain on BFP parades and rarely do it but you've only posted here once since the end of January and it was an intro. Why you felt the need to come over and announce your BFP two weeks after the fact is beyond my realm of comprehension.

AND she didn't leave any info as to what she did this cycle....a pretty pointless post I must say. Sorry OP. 

She left you baby dust, be grateful.  

imagelandosmommy:
    imageChancieMark:

Congrats.

Ha! I agree a pretty pointless post, OP- congrats none the less...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageChancieMark:
    imageShayliz:
    imagelandosmommy:
    imageChancieMark:

Congrats.

Is it glittery dust? This really makes all the difference. My ovaries prefer opalescent sparkles, gold ones give me hives.  

Yes, baby dust is glittery!

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months!

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    imageChancieMark:
    imageShayliz:
    imageChancieMark:
    imageShayliz:
    imagelandosmommy:
    imageChancieMark:

Congrats.

Is it glittery dust? This really makes all the difference. My ovaries prefer opalescent sparkles, gold ones give me hives.  

Yes, baby dust is glittery!

::spontaneously ovulates::

It's Easter in this mofo today! Glittery eggs for all!

I was always avoiding the baby dust at all costs because, quite frankly, it's annoying as hell. But if we're popping out glittery Easter eggs, I'm in!

::grabs bucket and bathes in baby dust:: 

• Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Seriously though. What is up with all the dang baby dust!? Newbs....Baby Dust is not wanted around these parts. babygaga will take all the dust you can give. Please take it elsewhere. Thank You.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! H&H 9 months to you! Smile
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats! H&H 9 mo.
    BFP 03/30/12 | EDD 12/07/12 | DS1 12/01/12
    BFP 06/25/17 | EDD 02/24/18 | DS2 02/19/18
    BFP 12/20/18 | EDD 08/26/19 

• Options
    Congrats!!
    party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageChancieMark:

Congrats.

This.  Have fun on 1st Tri.

TTC since Aug 2011. BFP #1 on 10/28/2011 EDD of 07/02/2012 Natural MC on 11/22/2012  BFP #2 on 10/28/2012  EDD of 7/13/13  Judah Ari born on 7/11/13.

I love my rainbow baby!

• Options
    Congrats! H&H 9 months fellow Dec 12 momma :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    for you all that seem to be "raining on the parade" i know i only posted the intro here very recently, i believe i also posted one some time back on ttc as well. I've been a lurker for over a year and i did post a few times, i'm not much of a poster if someone else has said what i wanted to say. no point in repeating things :) i just figured since i had posted, you might want an update... guess i should've started this a while back instead of last month huh? lol  sorry you didn't get a chance to know me at all. believe me, i am not one of those girls that rubs faces in things either. that's just very wrong and i never did like that. after trying as long as we did i thought we had a serious problem so i decided to see what advice i could get from you gals knowing you're all in the same boat as i was. we did nothing different this time except maybe not stressing since we were on our honeymoon. i hadn't had a chance to start charting yet, i had planned to get the OPKs after we got back from our family reunion and instead found out we were expecting the day after we got back. kind of a whirlwind thing. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! H&H 9 months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
    You fill me!!! Z! My BFP Chart
  • Options
    Congrats!! Big Smile
    ~~*~~ TTC our first little bundle of joy! ~~*~~ Me (25) DH (27) TTC #1 since March 2012 Trying to Conceive Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations! :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"