Baby Names

boy name

My SO loves the name Ethan Aaron, his first name is Aaron. I like Ethan but all i can think of is Ethan Allen furniture store.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: boy name

• It definitely made me think Ethan Allen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagesavannahdanne:
    My SO loves the name Ethan Aaron, his first name is Aaron. I like Ethan but all i can think of is Ethan Allen furniture store.

Actually when I read your post first and read "Ethan Aaron" I said Ethan Allen in my head. Girls will think of that stuff because it's relevant in our minds. If you like it though you'll likely only see the names together for the first few months and then he'll likely just be Ethan to you. I'm not thrilled with DS's middle name but it honored someone really special to my husband and I rarely hear his middle name anyway. It actually grew on me. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageames17:
    It definitely made me think Ethan Allen.

Ditto! 

• I guess I'm dense because I didn't get Ethan Allen. I got Ethan Aaron, and I think it's a really great name.
  • It's fine. Ethan Aaron is really nice.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Ethan Aaron is nice. I didn't think of Ethan Allen until you mentioned it.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think it is a nice name but I definitely thought of Ethan Allen.
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• My first thought was Ethan Allen, however if you like the name it does not matter!
  • We were thinking about using the name Ethan (Ethan Thomas) and my sister kept saying...All I can think of is Ethan Allen.  So it's just what some people associate with it.  I did not think Ethan Allen when I read your post. If you like it use it.  You'll rarely say the first and middle name together anyway.
  • FinkFink member

imageAllycat11:
    I think it is a nice name but I definitely thought of Ethan Allen.

This.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"