3rd Trimester

I shouldn't have signed up for viacord

Now I have this shiny package sitting in my bedroom that I'm not allowed to open. I'll admit I'm a peeker, no matter how lame the forbidden object is. LOL
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I shouldn't have signed up for viacord

• whats the shiny package for?

when are you allowed to open it? ??

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • It's the collection kit. I can't open it because some of the components are sterile. I don't get to open it at all! My dr. does everything after I deliver. So, it's basically just sitting there, taunting me. I'm curious. ?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • that would drive me nuts staring at it. ?i love opening packages

• I'm glad I'm not alone. I can't put it out of sight/out of mind, because then I'll forget it! This is definitely a test of my self-control.?I'll try to hold out. I'll just remind myself that it's another 150 bucks to get a new kit. hehe

?

On a side note: This is making me realize that I am very, very close to that time where I need to start considering a birth plan and pre-registering... scary.?

• oh getting packages in the mail no matter what it is, its like christmas for me. ?it could be a toothpick in the box but i wouldnt care. ?

?

it hasnt really hit me yet until today when i saw?someone's?post of them being induced on november 11th. it was like holy shit, thats 11 days before im due. ?the nesting kicked in big time. ?if it wasn't 1am i'd be cleaning still, but i dont want to force this kid out too soon (i've got a lot going on this weekend, so no kid till monday at least... hehe)

• lol.  i did viacord... honestly, the contents are not that exciting.  a few test tubes and a bag to collect the cord blood...but gl on your delivery, it's an exciting time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"