Babies: 9 - 12 Months

So what did we do tonight?

We went to dinner, a party, and than I finished Harm's RenFair costume for tomorrow.  He is going to be so friggin cute!!!!!!!
Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: So what did we do tonight?

• You'd better post pictures of his costume!  I loved the RenFair back home - I think there's one around here, but we never catch it. 
  • We ate dinner at home, then took DS to my parents and then to my BFF's (around the corner from us).  Since then, we've just been home drinking, eating pumpkin pie & halloween candy, and watching old 20/20 episodes.  LOL
    Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Rushed through dinner to get ready for TorTing. Walked around my neighborhood with my sister for a while, visiting neighbors first, then cherry-picking houses of friend we haven't seen in a while. (My sister and I walked with the kids while my husband drove slowly beside us to pick up the bodies when they got tired. Also provided much neededl light. Then we piled into the van and drove a couple miles to more friends.

Then I came home, put Joseph to bed, and took a long bath...while I ate much of his candy. I mean, he's a baby, he can't have SweeTarts!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"