Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Pouches - where to buy in bulk?

DS loves those fruit/veggie pouches.

Trader Joe's has banana applesauce at 4 for $2.99 but this is the cheapest I've been able to find them. Have you seen them anywhere in bulk?

imageimage

Re: Pouches - where to buy in bulk?

• They carry the HappyBaby & HappyTots brands at BJs and they end up being about $1/pouch.  The only other place I have found fruit & veggie pouches that cheap are on Amazon using the Subscribe & Save option. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I do Subscribe and Save through Amazon for all of our pouches, at least for now.

Right now the applesauce of choice is Strawberry Applesauce by GoGo Squeez. It's about $30 for 48 pouches.

HTH. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I use Amazon's Subscribe & Save for the Happy Tot pouches. They come out to about 1.05 a pouch which is a pretty good deal.

• Watch the BRU add.  Around Christmas they had Plum Organics on sale for three cases of 6 for $15.  That works out to $0.83 each...the best I have ever seen.  I was able to use a $0.50 off 2 coupon too.  I figure their sale should be coming around again soon.

Currently Meijer has them for 5/$5.

• I've seen them for .70 at the commissary, but I'm guessing that doesn't help you out much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Some good ideas here, thanks.

Target often has their store brand for .89/ea but their flavors are limited.

imageimage
  • Follow Plum Organics on FB. On Friday they posted an unadvertised one day only sale of 15 for $15 at BRU.

• Costco sells GoGo Squeez in bulk...
  • Not in bulk but sometimes you can get good deals at BRU.  They often run 15 for $15 sales on Plum pouches and right now they're running a sale on Earth's Best (including the yogurt pouches) that comes out to close to $1 each.  You're from Maine, I see, so you have Hannaford.  That stores carries Beechnut pouches for .97.  Not a lot of choices at my store but they're just as good as the others and way cheaper than the $1.39-$1.89 you sometimes pay at another grocery store or Target.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"