Success after IF

What is your 3T DS wearing for Easter?

Can't find anything cute this year!! I bought a bubble for my other 6month old DS but can't figure out anything for the older one!.

Re: What is your 3T DS wearing for Easter?

• Dillon is 2T but I found a sweater vest outfit at Macy's that was cute enough. I can never find anything ideal for Dillon this time of year. I really am not a fan of the sweater vest look, but since weather here this time of year can be somewhat tricky, my choices are pretty limited.

Of course, saying all that - with the abnormal warmth we have going on right now, it will probably be 90 on Easter and all my work to find a sweater vest I liked will be for not.

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • I think DS is just wearing khaki pants and a button up shirt from gym.boree.  The shirt is white with sort of spring/pastel thin stripes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
    BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
    Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Well if the weather is like 90 degrees, then Nicholas will wear Khaki shorts and a polo shirt.  I'm not getting him super dressed up since he will probably be playing outside.  Ava however has the cutest dress.  

Cricket's Cadence
  • We have no idea what Easter is going to look like for us since I'm due 4 days before it.  But I bought Jacob a cute sweater vest, button down shirt and navy blue pants. 
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I bought a cute little white linen short set off Zulily. . . I know, right?!  White?  Linen?  Toddler?  What am I thinking?!!!

I have serious doubts about whether it will fit (DS really needs a different size top and bottom), anyway ;)  so my backup outfit is a pair of blue and white seersucker shorts, a white longsleeved dress shirt, and depending on the forecast I might go grab a vet for on top. 

He'll wear his "dress" brown leather sandles with either.  

• Hayden will wear either kahki shorts or pants depending on the weather. I found a super cute plaid shirt at wamart. It has a cute t-shirt underneath of it. I like it becaude he will be plsying with his cousins. Plaid shirt for pictures and t-shirt for playing. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards