7 Weeks Pregnant

Symptoms

Re: Symptoms

• I feel you on being nervous cause your not sick, but I realize that I'm a lot more healthier than I was 2 years ago when we pregnant with our 1st baby but loss her at 16 weeks to a miscarriage. I think that is mostly the reason I don't feel so sick and I can't wait for this to be confirmed when I have my first ultrasound on Wednesday.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi , My wife is just about 7 weeks along with our first child and is having a hard time eating anything becuase as soon as she does it makes her feel very ill . Is there anything I can do to help her feel better ?
  • Loading the player...
  • Worst and most noticeable is the nausea/vomiting.  I do have cramps and am tired all the time too, but the nausea and vomiting are in the top so I really don't think about the other stuff so much.  I just keep telling myself it is all for a reason and for a while, I thought I wasn't going to be able to conceive, so I am blessed...oh and the EMOTIONS are crazy...I'm crying for EVERYTHING (like when the family on Family Feud that I wanted to win, did!)  How crazy is that?
    BabyFetus Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is so great that you are trying to help your wife out! I haven't really had any success finding anything that is my "go to" when I'm feeling ill, but still need to eat. Bananas have been pretty good for me though, because as terrible as this sounds, they do taste the same going down as coming back up. I've also noticed that bland carbs usually settle pretty well with me too, such as toast. I hope that she finds something that works for her. Good luck!
  • I am 7w5d and I am feeling pretty yucky, as compared to normal, but not nearly as bad as many of you seem to be, so I am trying to count my blessings. I actually thought I was a little farther along than that based on my LMP, but the first ultrasound said differently...Anyway, I am so freaking exhausted and so grouchy. A little depression has set in, which is to be expected since I tapered off meds treating that just prior to conceiving. Nausea is mild, and I have not actually vomited,  YET. But I wake up every morning waiting for it, ughhh! My main complaint is the fatigue...I had so much energy before and was working out a lot. Now I can barely find the energy to go to the grocery store or put away laundry. I realllllly hope its true what they say about this burst of energy that comes in the second trimester. Just a few more weeks right? 
  • Ebee27Ebee27 member
    Hey ladies!! Just found out last night. Would have known sooner, but I tested at 2 days late for AF, and it was negative, and was followed by 5 days of old blood spotting, so I figured that it was just my body getting used to being off birth control. Turns out that was not the case! Somehow, yesterday I just felt off, which led me to test again, and by off I mean sore/sensitive breasts and nipples (nipples were NOT a usual pre-menstrual sign for me), nosebleeds, and cravings... I polished off a jar of olives in 2 days! The biggest symptom was definitely period-like cramps. Been having those for about 4 days now, when I had that spotting episode a little over a week ago, so I knew the timing was really strange. Last night and this morning, though, the cramps were less achey and more sharp, like pulling. I love my little blueberry already, but I hope the symptoms stay this mild!!

Archer Liam - 2/6/13
    Freya Lillian - 11/15/15
  • KMo679KMo679 member
    7 weeks tomorrow!  Sore breasts, bathroom trips all the time, extremely bloated, some nausea but no vomiting (came close this morning!), food aversions (can't eat meats and basically only eating carbs and fruit at the moment.  Trying to include nuts and dairy though!), and extremely tired.  Wow, this is so much fun and it's only week 7 :)
  • 7W1D here... im scared b/c this is my first and i have NO symptoms... i am going for my first US tomorrow. Could something be wrong or should i truly be counting my blessings????
  • I LOL'd at that first sentence - DITTO! I want to punch something anytime someone or something accidentally grazes past them.
  • Haha! Same here! I'm 7 weeks, 5 days and I feel like I'm pooching big time! Your symptoms are the same as mine. :)
  • Any one have any light spotting this week? I made my doctor take a blood test yesterday and we will take another on Friday. I want to rule out miscarriage although it is very light (only enough for one thin panty liner all day). Any thoughts?
  • Right now I'm not feeling so hot :( most of the pregnancy has been easy, just some back pain and light nausea , but now everything is happening. My pelvis is already shifting (doesn't hurt though) but aren't you supposed to have that later on? Starting to show , bigger breasts , darker nipples, softer cervix, moody, consipation , the baby won't let me eat tomatoes (and i love pasta :( ) and now i want everything spicy. Oh , and I'll have random moments where I am too hot or too cold.
  • Im 7 weeks and have been very exhausted. My boobs have been so sore & tender. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm just sick to my stomach all the time :s Food doesn't sound the greatest, except peanut butter and eggs! And meat :) My boobs are very tender, but it hasn't been horrible!

Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from Him. Psalm 127:3 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest! imageimage
  • Yesterday was 7 weeks for me. This is nothing like my first prenancy. That one I had no issues at all!! I have been sick for 3 weeks straight now. I haven't thrown up yet, but I'm nauseous ALL DAY LONG and the past few days I have been gagging over the littlest things. Constipation, always hungry, tired, and OH MY SORE BOOBS!!! They have already increased form a D to a DD and I have started wearing a regular bra and a sports bra every day to hold them in place better!

Our first Dr appt is Friday, and I can't wait!!!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wow yes. But not what i expected. My last prgnancy was a mess. I had moening sickness from beginning to end and didint realy notice any other symptoms. Now all i want to do is eat. My emotional rollercoaster is even irritating to me. And oh yeah last time i was always dehydrated so even the frequent bathroom breaks are annoying. Lol its all so exciting and almost overwhelming to soak in. All i keep saying is that im glad i can keep my food down.
  • I can relate to the boob thing. They are so tender. Thats not so great with my two year old running around.
  • I'm 7 1/2 weeks according to my calculations. Haven't had my first OB appointment yet. Symptoms: sore breasts and the worst is feeling sick and nauseated ALL THE TIME! I've been throwing up a lot too. Can barely keep anything down! ;( Hoping for a healthy baby!
  • Ugh...I'm with previous posters who have said they feel like they have a hangover 24/7. I have non-stop nausea and food aversions. Even tv commercials and cooking segments make me want to hurl! The only foods that sound remotely appealing are junk food/fast food. I haven't been able to do anything around the house (cook, clean, etc) for days and I'm always in a bad mood because I feel awful. My poor husband is probably wondering what happened to his happy, fun wife! I certainly miss her!

I'm also super tired, have sore boobs, etc. Had my 1st ultrasouns yesterday and we got to see the little jellybean with it's little heart fluttering away, which was awesome! It's been a long road for us (we'vd had multiple losses), so getting to the point where there's a heartbeat is a big achievement. I just hope I can find something for the nausea - none of the home remedies have been working (ginger, B6, crackers, eating small meals, etc).

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The only symptom I have is sore, hard breasts.  I do find myself having to pee really bad when I wake up, but that's probably from drinking more water.  I go to my 1st appointment tomorrow.  I just want a doctor to tell me I am pregnant.  My husband had a vasectomy reversal over a year ago and initially his doctors said it didn't work, then months later live sperm were present.  We have been trying since November and I am such a skeptic considering the emotional ups and downs we have already gone through. You have to figure, 6 positive tests and no period is a good sign i'm preggo right? I just hope they do an ultrasound, I just want to know everything is ok!
  • Ugh. This is not my finest week. I am eating constantly so I can stop feeling so nauseous. Unfortunately, NOTHING is appetizing. I'm a teacher and had to leave 6th period this week to go get sick in the bathroom. More than anything I just have discomfort from not eating enough or eating too much. It seems I can't get it right. I hope the nausea goes away soon!
  • The only things that make my stomach feel a little better are apples and milk. I think that is the weirdest thing, but milk has been my staple the last week.
  • Bloated, nauseous, can't eat hardly anything, can't cook for my husband, can't be in the same room while he is eating. I really hope these next few weeks go by quickly!
  • I am 7 weeks along and just 6 days away from my first prenatal appt. SO EXCITED!! As far as symptoms go, the breast tenderness is making me MISERABLE!!! I am unable to sleep on my stomach and I even wear a night time bra to help with the soreness, but nothing seems to help! I wake up in the night with aches and pains! I sure hope this eases up soon!!!
  • I'm seven weeks today and I've had some pretty bad bouts with nausea. I'm good energy-wise until randomly throughout the day the fatigue hits me in a big way. I feel like I can't function if I don't take a nap. I've got two kids already so that's really hard. I've had a hard time concentrating and a little bit of heartburn. My hips have been hurting a little but my sleep pattern is getting better. Up until now I was awake from 1:30 am every 15 - 30 minutes. I was a wreck! I do have to pee pretty bad first thing in the mornings. Ugh, halfway through my first trimester and I feel like I've never been pregnant before. The first two were nothing like this. No food aversions so far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm salivating like a cat in a fish and chip shop, had a mini breakout, super sleepy no morning sickness yet but feeling a bit nauseated in the mornings and I have a stitch-like feeling in my side almost every night before I go to bed.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am nauseous all the time. The smell of food, perfume and even my favorite lotion make me sick. I am dog tired 24/7. My breasts hurt...and are so swollen, my bras do not fit! I have headaches and I have to tinkle all the time.

I am looking forward to the 2nd trimester....

I have a 5 year old son...I didn't have ANY of these symptoms with him!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Samsies maripos13!  I have all of those symptoms as well.  I told my hubby that I feel like this baby is trying to kill me before it comes out!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nausea, bloating, and super moody =( Plus having sever headaches due to no caffeine.
  • I'm 7 weeks starting today...I've had tender breasts the entire time, bloating, and some cramping. Plus I have been exhausted...last week I started feeling nauseous but no puking (knock on wood), and some food aversions. Also, noticed that my taste buds were out of whack, and I have been more prone to crying which is sort of annoying, lol.

Last night I had a friend over, and I started laughing hysterically at something I said to my friend that wasn't really meant to be funny...then a few minutes later I was crying...then a few minutes after that I felt like I was starving...for breakfast...LOL. I apologized for being a lunatic but luckily my friend just thought the whole thing was amusing.

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Ok so 7 weeks and I have not had any nausea yet. I didn't have ny with my first child either. BUT im so tired and slow I even get out of breath EATING..wth. my boobs are much bigger and hurt like crazy. My hubby went over rail road tracks yesterday and the weigh of these bad boys tossed me around like a rag doll and and remeber wishing one of them would just bounce up and knock me out cause it hurt so bad. My emotions are so ridiculous at this point. the mommy that said she was crying over family fude is EXACTLY me! I burst into tears when my hubby came home and looked at me too long I was feeling fat and ugly and was sure he seen it too oh and the bloating is flat out shocking..I look about 4 months preggie already..what givessss!
  • hello ladies i am 7 weeks and 2 days i have symptoms of touchy boobs and moodyness but that is it i have had cramping since the 4 week has anyone else had that? please help me ?

• hello everyone.  i'm seven weeks today with my second child.  still can't believe it.  my husband made soup today and the smell sent me running to the bathroom.  then he tried to cover the smell with an airfreshner, but that made me run back.  he no longer can make soup while i'm home, or until the second trimester starts.  i'm very tired all the time too and take naps daily.  sore boobs too.  i know this will end but doesn't this seem to last forever?  luckily my sister is also pregnant with her second, only a few weeks farther along than me, so i have someone to share my symptoms with who understands better than my hubby.
  • I am exactly 7 weeks tomorrow and ive been absolutely miserable. Can't button any pants, constant nausea and vommitting (presciption meds are barely working), can barely touch my boobs, pee every half hour, constantly tired but don't sleep very well at night, appetite comes and goes because i get sick so easily with smells and sights of things. And then the cramping....although my dr says its normal i cramp almost all the time and there's been a few times where ive woken up in tears with bad cramping. Tylenol doesn't do anything. I am so ready for the 2nd trimester. 
  • I'm 7 weeks I have acne on my back and getting it on my face. I only really get nausuas in the morning, really due to the smell of coffeee.. which is awful! I used to love my coffee! Have horrible stomach aches, gas, sometime cramps and sleeping 10 hours a night. 
  • 7 weeks today, breasts were horribly tender until a day or two ago, seems to have eased up almost the same time my super smelling powers made me puke. tired all the time, food aversions to my normal green salad for lunch. nothing sounds good to eat, craving chinese food and carbs. I'm adding a protien shake with breakfast to help keep me full till lunch. i have a snack in between, but it doesn't fill the void enough. i have gained 5lbs already i'm hoping to keep the weight gain in control this time-i gained 65lbs with my son. i just want a healthy baby. any pain i go thru to achieve that is worth it.
  • GAS! The worst GAS in the world. I am a human kite.
  • I am feeling the same way.  I am not having ANY symptoms at all and sometimes doubt that I'm really pregnant.  I'm just considering myself lucky right now.

• I do have symptoms, and I still doubt that I'm pregnant sometimes when I'm feeling good!  The worst part is that my immune system seems to have gone on holiday.  I've had a flu, cough and 3 cold sores already!   Other than that, my breasts are sore, I'm exhausted and I have nausea (which is made better by having crackers when I wake up), but no vomiting yet.  Food in general is not appealing.. I can only seem to tolerate cereal, fruit and pasta. 
  • My symptoms are nausea, vomiting and lightheadness.  I can't wait til this part is done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"