6 Weeks Pregnant

Symptoms

2»

Re: Symptoms

• I don't feel any different, other than just being hungrier.  But I do find myself eating healthier, too - actually wanting to eat better stuff for my lil peanut.

I have been drinking a lot more water/juice/milk etc and so far I haven't had any morning sickness.  I'm wondering if morning sickness is linked to dehydration - if I start to get a twinge of nausea, I take a drink, and it really does help.  To anyone having morning sickness: try drinking more fluids (staying hydrated).  Please let me know if you find that it helps you. I would love to get some feedback!

• Let's see I'm nauseous as hell! I'm having major dizzy spells and already can't fit my work pants!
  • Loading the player...
  • My "morning" sickness is so bad that I can barely function. It's not only in the morning but I'm throwing up every time I eat or drink and it even wakes me up in the middle of the night to run to the bathroom. I called the doctor this morning though and they are ordering me Zofran - I really hope it works because I have been miserable!
    Beyond that, some cramping, sore breasts (but not too bad) and I've had some fatigue but not too much of that, either. I guess it's all in my stomach! :) I'm starting to get headaches but I think that might be due to dehydration since I'm having such a tough time keeping down fluids. We find out if we are having one or more a week from today! Yay!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I havent had any bad symptoms, until recently i started feeling like i want to throw up. My mouth gets watery and i start feeling my stomach get queezy but nothing comes up. I sip water all day to off set the feeling. But i wish my body would make up its mind! Throw up if your going to do it! i hate this feeling :(
  • I'm around 6 weeks pregnant, but haven't gone to the doctor to confirm.  My boobs aren't sore anymore, but maybe ever so slightly I can hardly tell they're sore.  Besides that, I don't feel entirely different.  Possibly queazy feeling here and there. I hope my tests were right.  Took two tests, different brands and both said positive.  I have mild cramps like something is jabbing at me every once in a while, but nothing constant.  I'm technically 46 days into my cycle, and no period.  I hope those tests were right! Anyone else feel "normal"? Seems like so many of you at 6 weeks are kinda miserable, and I'm not.  I have a Dr.'s appointment in the morning. Good luck everyone and congrats!
  • So it's confirmed.  I went to my OB and the nurse guesses I'm around 6 1/2 weeks along.  As for symptoms, my head feels a little fuzzy at times, and my stomach starts to feel upset evey once in a while.  Then I eat of course, and it's all better.  Nothing else exciting to report right now.  Sono scheduled on May 29th, so that's exciting.
  • I am 6 weeks...been drinking water like crazy....no m/s (knock on wood)...my boobs do hurt and they feel heavy, they do not seem bigger though. I am extremely exhausted!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • nicoleee89nicoleee89 member
    edited September 2013
    Here's mine:

I've read a ton of articles and comments from people saying you don't get any type of morning sickness until 5 weeks but I SWEAR I could tell I was pregnant from weeks 2-3.  I was waiting in line to get some free concert tickets with my boyfriend then suddenly I felt like I was going to throw up or pass out or both.  I had to go to the closest store and get some water and sit down.  It happened again 20 mins later and I just sat down with my head down until it went away. I had a few bad reactions to food over the next few weeks before I received my BFP.  These foods included watermelon, rice, and pretty much everything else I ate.  Lmao  

I didnt get the sore boobs until week 5, day 1 but I have been having headaches since week 2 as well as constipation and diarrhea alternating days (constipation more often), and also lots of gas. Haha.I'm tired all the time, i sleep a ton and take naps a lot, I also have cramps all the time and I'm ALWAYS hungry no matter if i ate 5 minutes ago or 5 hrs ago and I still have bad reactions to almost everything I eat (gas, cramps, diarrhea, bloating). Ugh.  But don't worry, I drink plenty of water!

My body hates me =[
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"