Nurseries and Baby Gear

Dresser to match Munire espresso?

Hi ladies,

Bought the Munire Coventry crib in espresso and really like it. However, the accompanying dresser(s) are SO expensive. Has anyone bought an espresso Munire crib and matched a different brand of espresso dresser? I have heard the Ikea Hemnes dresser matches relatively well. Any other ideas? Personal experience? Thanks!

Re: Dresser to match Munire espresso?

• The Baby Cache line is also made by Munire, but less expensive.  I would think their espresso should match just fine, but you might want to go to a Babies R Us and see it in person to make sure.  We bought the Baby Cache crib and dresser in espresso and although LO isn't here yet to try it out, I love the look and quality of it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Munire also makes Suite Bebe that is sold at Baby Depot/Burlington Coat Factory.  If you sign up online at BD they will email you a coupon for 20% off any one item, also. Just make sure you open it from a computer you can print on because it has a 2 view limit before the coupon voids itself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We have the Munire Urban set in espresso.  I believe we got something like 15% off for buying more than 3 pieces, so that may be something you want to look into. 

We have the Hemnes dressers in our guest bedroom in the brown/black color.  It would not go well with the Munire espresso finish, IMO.  While the Munire finish isn't glossy, it appears that way next to the extremely flat finish of the Hemnes.  It also looks more black than brown.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards