3rd Trimester

I'm annoyed by....anything and everything!!

Today, I told DH that this was the last day that I was attending church because everytime I stood, the pressure in my crotch was unbearable.  Same thing when we took our son to the park, I planted my can on a bench and watched because I can't stand too long because the varicose veins in my left leg make it unbearable--even wearing those non-super sexy compression hose don't help.  

I know I can't control when she shows up (unless I get induced or schedule a c-section which I don't want to do) but I HATE having DH and my in-laws (who've been in town for 2 weeks, btw) CONSTANTLY asking me if I've had any contractions lately...every 5 to 10 minutes.  I pretty much said today, "When I go into labor, I'll let you know." 

I know it's because I feel like I'm 11 months pregnant right now, but I've been extremely uncomfortable/exhausted and in pain for the last 2 weeks. I'm ready for my baby to make her appearance so I can return to normal.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm annoyed by....anything and everything!!

• I can relate. Everything is getting on my nerves. My mom calls and repeats everything and it drive me nuts. When I tell her we already talked about that 2 days ago we gets nasty and tells he how grouchy I am. Well if you think I'm too grouchy for you...don't call me. Grrr. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I feel your pain!!!  Everything is annnoying these days--- especially poor DH!!  He can't do anything right, lol.  I think I blame him for getting me into this situation.  ;)