Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Hot baby - no fever

My LO gets so hot. I could be shivering cold and his skin is hot but he never has a fever. It's so hard for me to put him in a short sleeve onesie and let him be but I do... Anyone else's LO hot natured?

Re: Hot baby - no fever

• Options

yes! my little girl is always warm. her dad is the same way. i feel bad putting her in nothing but a onesie but anything else and she is sweating!

• Options
    My son is the same way, but my MIL always wants to put a onesis under even more cloths. Not sure way, but I don't recommend it. I read somewhere this it's important not to let your baby get over heated, particularly at night because it increase the risk of SIDS. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My baby is a SWEATY BEAST! Don't even get me started on when she starts getting worked up and crying. She soaks through her clothes and through the sheets. She is ALWAYS a furnace. This summer is gonna be one sweaty nightmare! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Our baby is always hot as well, but she isn't sweaty and has no fever. I think she just runs warm, and she usually just sleeps in a onesie with socks.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My little guy is always hot, too. So is DH. I can only get him (either of them, actually) to wear long sleeves if we're taking him outside. When he nurses, he is like a little toaster oven, and actually gets me really hot. At first it freaked me out, because he gets bright red, but nothing's wrong, it's just his body temp. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"