39 Weeks Pregnant

Check in

Week 39 check-in! Who's here?

Re: Check in

• 39 weeks and 1 day... I don't know about you, but I am SO ready to not be pregnant anymore! 
  • I'm here , hoping to go into labor soon !!
  • Loading the player...
  • Woohoo! Almost there! 7 days till due date. My friend just told me to have sex if I get too desperate to get this baby out. :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Hey all, I am still prego, had on and off false labor but not active yet :/ dilated to two over two weeks ago and been 80% effaced, just waiting for the big day.
  • 39 weeks today & anxious as ever!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I'm finally here! 39 weeks and 2 days along with a baby girl. Patiently waiting for her arrival.
  • 39 weeks and 1 day! Definitely ready for this to be over. Come soon, baby girl! 
  • 39 weeks today! I'm ready to have my baby boy.. Big Smile
  • 39 weeks today. :) Scared about labor, excited, lots of emotions!

• I'm here!  39 weeks today.  It's my second baby so I'm pretty relaxed.  I still need to pack for the hospital and get the old car seat out of the attic :)  All in good time!
  • I'm 39 weeks today, too.  I have not dilated as of yesterday's appointment though my cervix is thinning out and baby girl, Cana Elise, has dropped much more.  It has become a little painful to walk as I believe my pubic bone/pelvic bones have started to shift in preparations for delivery.  I'm feeling the same as all of you, I'm sure--excited, nervous, scared as this will be our first born.  Best wishes to you all.

• I'm 39 weeks and a day! No signs of baby coming yet, either ;)! Have no idea how effaced or dilated I am yet, since my OB hasn't checked me at all so far! Maybe at my OB appointment on Friday (if I make it that far---that's 2 days before my due date!).
  • 39 weeks! 2cm dilated Aug 23, last Thursday.

House: Sheets, pillows and towels clean for parents while we're at hospital, baby clothes washed, bag in the car.

Body: TMI: hemorrhoids that will not go away, headache and nausea started today, constipated then diarrhea. Ugh! Had a great pregnancy but I think this week will be truly memorable, good and bad!

Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • monday is my due date and im sooooo anxious to get this labor started! 
  • im 39 weeks in i have fell twice do yall think this will hurt my baby

• 39 weeks and 6 days in. I'm so ready for labor to kick-start! This will be my second baby. So far, NO braxton hicks, no water breaking, no mucus plug, no false labor. Nothing. Frustrated. But I am confident that this baby will arrive exactly when he/she is suppose to. The Lord's timing is perfect. :) 
  • wut?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 39th WEEK AND TIRED.   TOO TIRE TO TYPE ANYTHING RIGHT NOW!
  • I am here! 39 weeks and mad as a hornet over this discomfort. LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!
  • 39wks..so tired..have started the whole N/V/D. So i know i don't have much longer before baby boy is here. Nesting alot right now..7 days left..
  • 39 weeks today, not dilated as of yesterday. Not sleeping at all, so uncomfortable. I really want to make it one more week though. Very nervous for labor and delivery and my after body as this is my first baby. Excited to finally meet her though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"