13 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Check in

Week 13 check-in! Who's here?

Re: Check in

• Options
    Finally made it to the last week of this Trimester!!!! I am really getting excited now!!!!
  • Options
    YAY! me too! I can't wait to feel the baby move! Has anyone else begun to show? i look huge! and since no one at works knows (offically that is) everyone is just awkwardly staring at my tummy hehehe
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    meeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
  • Options

Hi all! 13 weeks and 2 days here.  I'm so excited to  be almost done with the 1st trimester!!!!

I don't think I'm showing yet, just looking extra chubby around the middle and my pants are not fitting me at all! Sad

• Options
    13 weeks and 1 day. Not showing yet.  I'm wondering when the morning sickness will go away. 
  • Options

This is week 13 for me, too.  I am still so sick!

• Options
    13 weeks here!  Woot, woot!  Can't wait until I start feeling some movement in there... :)
  • Options
    imagegemmath:

Hi all! 13 weeks and 2 days here.  I'm so excited to  be almost done with the 1st trimester!!!!

I don't think I'm showing yet, just looking extra chubby around the middle and my pants are not fitting me at all! Sad

Me too!!  But I just decided to go for it and get maternity pants .. they are SOO comfortable!

• Options

13 Weeks 4 days!!! woot woot. Moving right along!! So glad to be here!!

Due 10.6.12 

• Options
    Yay!  Last week of the 1st Tri!!!!  So happy to be moving right along.  NT scan tomorrow :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am here!!!!!  Anyone else getting nosebleeds????
  • Options

I am here in week 13 :)

no nosebleeds just one huge bump already that makes me think they missed a baby in the scan!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am! Is this your first?!
  • Options
    i'm 13 weeks and feeling fine!! no morning sickness yet just extra tired! can't wait to feel the baby move! 
  • Options
    13 weeks today!! Wahoo!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    Well am 13 weeks 6 days. Am so excited this is my third pregnancy and I lost my second. I have one girl and well now I don't what am having but hoping it's a boy. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
  • Options
    I love my maternity pants.  The ones with the big stretchy material on the top (the foot or so of it) I push down, but I found a pair at belk that has a smaller band.  Totally comforable.  Sad day when I went through my closet and took so many cloths and put them in a- save for summer 2013 box.  By by short shorts and skinny jeans.  However, I found target makes this band stretchy thing that you can unbutton your pants and pull over to turn them into somewhat of maternity pants.  That's been helpful.  That and my husbands tee shirts to sleep in at night. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Just hit 13 weeks my self, and already feeling "flutters" and thankfully the tummy problems have backed off a bit. 

Now where is that libido that I am missing!? 

• Options

Hi. Mommies to be! I'm 13 weeks with my

First, a little scared. Because I have no symptoms.

And some days I'm so hungry others I'm not. Can any one

Help me? I wondering if having no symptoms is

Normal? 

• Options

Jaimy0x,

I'm 13w 4d and I too have no symptoms. I guess I am a little tired but that is about it. I've had 2 doctors appointments so far and doc says everything is going perfect. My mother and sister also went through being pregnant with no symptoms. Just feel lucky!! Congrats!

• Options
    Jaimy0x,

My pregnancy book says that only about half of women experience morning sickness.  I haven't met such a fortunate woman yet, but good for you!  The only concern I've heard that you might have had is that women without nausea are more likely to miscarry in the first 12 weeks, but you've passed that hurdle.  The only risk I can see is that you might generate some resentment from us girls who can't keep anything down :P.  You should talk to your doctor if you are concerned about anything though!

• Options
    I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. My doctor's appointment is Tuesday, and I will be 13 weeks and 4 days. I am hoping we will be able to determine the sex of the baby. I should be far enough along right???
  • Options
    Week 13!!! Every week that goes by is giving me more and more hope that everything will come out fine. Time is slowly dragging by with my next U/S being the 30th of Oct... but it'll be worth the wait to see the LO again and be sure everything is ok, not to mention finding out the sex! After 3yrs of trying, this little miracle is eagerly awaited.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Hello Ladies.

I made it 13 Weeks today!!! : )

• Options
    Woohoo! 13 weeks today! So excited.  Can't wait for my appointment on Thursday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm 13 weeks today!  Just feeling tired.  Excited to be done next week with this first trimester!!!
  • Options
    Hi!I'm 13 weeks and I'm very excited about finishing up my first trimester ..this is my first so I really don't know what to expect ..I'm just taking it day by day and continuing praying on this new beginning
  • Options
    Me too!Congratulations ...
  • Options
    I feel I'm showing a little but not that much...my tummy tightens alot after I eat.I can feel the heartbeat when I press my lower stomach!try it and let me know if you feel anything ..I'm 13 weeks as well! Congratulations
  • Options
    I am 13 weeks today! Congrats everyone :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm here!!! Last week of the 1st trimester!

• Options

Me! 

I am 13 weeks exactly today! It's been a long journey and seems like everything is going by slowly! :( First child for us.. Wishing this nausea feeling would go away now! I am not showing, just feel really bloated. Stayed a steady weight, even loss a few pounds. :) All my pants still fit, it's great. 

Happy 13 weeks :)!

• Options
    Hi all!  13 weeks and 4 days for me.  I am totally showing... this is my first pregnancy and I am already huge.  I had to buy maternity shirts and work pants yesterday.  Its like I woke up one morning with a serious baby bump.  Morning sickness has subsided for me (thank goodness).  Looking forward to finding out the sex in 3 weeks! 
  • Options

I'm 13 weeks and 2 days.  It sounds weird to say the first trimester is over!  Physically, though, my body does not feel that far along.

I've not had morning sickness at all but I HAVE dealt with indigestion and nausea the whole time.  And the past couple weeks my gag reflex has been SUPER sensitive.  I can feel my baby bump, but the bump everyone else sees is due to indigestion and a backed up system.  Yay!  =/

• Options
    I wonder if it's actually your own pulse.  I've felt a beat in my belly before but I timed it with my own heart and I think it was my own pulse.  But I'm no doctor!  So maybe it was the baby's heart beat.
  • Options
    I look huge!! 
  • Options
    I have been too. It is really dry where I live in the winter though. Still weird I have never gotten them before.
  • Options
    I can feel a heartbeat that is different than my own when I am laying down. I thought I was going crazy but it happens almost every morning now. Maybe it is just wishful hoping though lol.
  • Options
    13 weeks today! A littly chubby around my middle but no baby bump :( but hopefully it comes soon. Can't wait till next week?
    pregnant
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"