• Options
    Exactly six weeks today! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Six weeks and 1 day here!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi,

I'm 6 weeks too...Well, I know it's too early to feel the baby but the last weeks I felt something, now I don't feel a thing, more than my mood changes, so I wonder if the baby is still there. Do you feel the same?

• Options
    6 weeks and 5 days. My body is on a roller coaster ride, my mood is on high and am thinking is therre something i can do to feel better?Confused
  • Options
    I definitely know how you feel...I'm 6 weeks and 2 days, and my emotions are on a roller coaster ride as well.  Wanting to strangle my husband at times, LOL. But I find that taking some time out just for you, like getting a massage, a facial, and just going out with them girls for lunch or dinner helps...so maybe you might want to try that.  I have the cramps, some times nausea when I don't eat on time, sore boobs, back aches, lack of sleep at night...and b/c I'm 35...I'm considered high risk, so dealing with the anxiety of of it all.  But I try to keep myself occupied, and try and rest, and take it easy! 
  • Options
    Six weeks today! Definitely emotional. I cried because i couldn't get my espresso this morning....What! Funny, i knew i was being ridiculous and I couldn't help it! lol
  • Options
    odd my ticker is off....
  • Options

Hi,

I am 6 weeks and 1 day.  Very excited, this is my first.  Being 37, I was worried it would take longer to get pregnant, but first time worked!  Can't for my first appointment in 2 weeks, and going home to tell my family.  Definitely enjoy reading all these posts.

• Options

6w4d here.  This one particular pair of jeans is tight in my belly today.  All my low rise pants don't do this to me.  Crying jags, food adversions, nausea has all started.  Fun fun!!!  Had my last bacon cheeseburger for a while: they're seriously my favorite food and should be in it's own food group and I wanted nothing to do with it.  I cried (again).

• Options
    6w1d here! Definitely feeling pregnant haha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i am 6 weeks and 1 day today....sore boobs and morning sickness really started full force this morning (ugh i feel like ICK).  some cramping in my lower abdomen, but nothing bad...can't wait till next Tuesday and my first u/s to see my little bean!
  • Options
    Six weeks, two days! Horray!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"