3rd Trimester

Going to be a hater!

Ok so, seriously! Has anyone seen the picture of jessica simpson on the cover of Elle? I would love to be airbrushed to look that perfect! We all know there is no way she looks like that. If you've seen any of the paparazzi shots of her she has gained a ton of weight and I highly doubt that 'weight' looks as good as Elle made it look. 

Rant over, just being a hater this morning because I'm overdue and cranky ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Going to be a hater!

• IKR?  That's a whole lotta nekkid.  I wouldn't do it, though H assures me I look waaaayyyy better than her. Wink  I'm sure he's a liar, but the man knows where his bread is buttered! 

Her jewelry in the nude shot is absolutely to die for though.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I thought the same thing. There is no way she could look that good naked. She is huge in all the other photos. If that photo is untouched she needs to get a new stylist, because her clothing is making her look bad.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had the same thought. Also, I thought a few years back she was all about the natural beauty and no airbrushing....or was that someone else???
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagesarahe101:
    I thought the same thing. There is no way she could look that good naked. She is huge in all the other photos. If that photo is untouched she needs to get a new stylist, because her clothing is making her look bad.

But remember how the magazine publishing world works.  That photo is several months old before it hits the stand.  She would look nothing like that right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Honestly - a lot of that photo is awesome lighting and a really good pose from the photographer (also phenomenal hair and makeup).  There is probably some light retouching going on, but I wouldn't be surprised if she just has that body type that looks better pregnant & naked vs. pregnant and wearing really bad clothing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My H was online and was like "you know jessica simpson is pregnant?" I said yeah... he was like "well she is naked in this picture..." I was like... no.... I am sure she has some type of cloth or something around her... so he showed me... NOPE!!! I was like really?!? 

Must be rough to have a makeup artist and hair stylist to make you look like that everyday, then on top get airbrushed to make you look damn good... 

• Yeah... She is huge but this angle, lighting, etc is perfect for her to hide the hugeness. You can def tell it is edited. Just look at her belly button. Something just doesn't look right there.
  • Anyone that is going to pose naked and pregnant is going to receive a good airbrushing afterwards. Yes, she is obviously touched up and the recipient of some good lighting at a professional photography studio. But would any of us have it any other way when posing for pregnancy pics?

That said, I'm personally sick of seeing pregnant, nude celebrities doing the same breast and stomach clutching pose on the cover of magazines. We get it. You're pregnant. You're proud of it. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing. We're pregnant too. You're not that special. Get over it. Wow!!! I'm hormonal today as well! Yes, please excuse the snark.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerYou'd better believe I have this framed.
  • Well yeah, of course it's airbrushed. I wouldn't be naked on a magazine cover, pregnant or not, without some airbrushing going on.
  • I would think you would need to look a little ok naked to get naked in front of people like that.  I on the other hand would not do it, b/c it would so much airbrushing it would even be me afterwards. Indifferent
    Anniversary Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • HkayeHkaye member

I don't even think that picture is flattering, she looks huge!

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • My exact thoughts when I saw the pics. Nobody's skin and shape looks that perfect when pregnant!
  • imageHkaye:

I don't even think that picture is flattering, she looks huge!

Damn.

• It's a good thing that none of us have ever had any of our maternity pictures Photoshopped in the least.

Any of you who have had professional bare-belly pictures taken for your maternity photoshoot have received some sort of Photoshopping...  I hate to break it to you. 

• I think that she looks very beautiful. Mabe she does look a little big, but she's got enough self confidence to pull it off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"