Babies: 0 - 3 Months

periurethral tear

if you tore above the vag, how long did it take for you to heal?  i am so over being in pain when i pee, and the peri-bottle doesn't help that much.  it's small and shallow and didn't require stitches, but ouch does it hurt still, and we are 10 days out!  i'm still using the epi-foam and using tucks on my pads to help.  i just want to know how much longer i can expect the pain Sad especially since the 2nd degree perineal tear didn't hurt at all!

Re: periurethral tear

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had an episiotomy right from the front to the back.  I am still healing!  I sit in the Sitz bath with a teaspoon or two of epsom salts with hot water for about 10 to 20 mins, as long as I can handle it.  It can sting sometimes, cause it is cleaning the area, but afterwards, you feel so much better! 
    TTC since June/09.
    1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
    4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
    EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (BW9K)

• Loading the player...
  • I think a lot depends on the severity of the tears. I had two periurethral tears, but they don't hurt at all anymore.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Mine took about 8 weeks to not burn/hurt and I still have discharge. The ones they stitched healed much better! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"