June 2011 Moms

Mixbook- Anybody try it?

I'll be making a first year book for DD and am thinking of trying them. Thoughts?
Anniversary
*photo removed*

Re: Mixbook- Anybody try it?

• I have groupon that expires this weekend. I am going to make one. Ask again in a month or so and I will let you know...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLaRue86:
    I have groupon that expires this weekend. I am going to make one. Ask again in a month or so and I will let you know...

I used most of mine to make birth announcements which came out really cute.  I can't speak to their photobooks, though.  Have to find something to use the rest of it on this week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I used Mixbook to make wedding albums for both sets of parents, and also made one for myself.  I think they look nice.  It's pretty easy to use.
  • imagejellybeanjean:

imageLaRue86:
    I have groupon that expires this weekend. I am going to make one. Ask again in a month or so and I will let you know...

I used most of mine to make birth announcements which came out really cute.  I can't speak to their photobooks, though.  Have to find something to use the rest of it on this week.

I also used them for our birth announcements and I really like how they turned out.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"