2nd Trimester
Options

Sexy Maxi Dress for pregnant,yay or nay?

What do you think of this maxi dress?

I love it! I like the whole bohemian look without going overboard, however, all my friends (guys & girls) hate it. They think that if you've got nice legs, you should flaunt them in the few warm months that you have and covering up is a huge no no.

So I was wondering, am I the only one that likes them? I'm 5'7" (170 cm) so it's not like it would shorten me too much, right?And now i am a pregnant.Is it good for me?
And besides,sexy,yay or nay?
All opinions would be greatly appreciated! guys and girls!

Re: Sexy Maxi Dress for pregnant,yay or nay?

• Options
    I say buy it! I love it! I think its sexy but not hoochie, ya know what I mean. I think pregnancy is sexy, i feel sexier now then before pregnancy. I am also 5'7 and I think it would look great on you.length to rock a maxi dress. I actually like it for myself..I can't wait until we get warmer weather and I will definately be rocking some maxi dresses.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love my maxi dress. I had a strapless one last summer and found one at target recently that has short sleeves. I think they can be very sexy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely! I wore a really cute one similar to this from Express for my shower with my last pregnancy. Can't wait for it to warm up so I can start wearing it again!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought a dress just like this on sunday. But it is all black. I LOVE IT!! And it looks great and I am 5'6
    ~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Options
    i cant see the dress in your link, but i LOVE maxi dresses and cant wait to wait them when it warms up.  I already tried on the ones i already have and they fit fine being pregnant, even with twins.  im 5"10 and love the way maxi dresses hang on me and make me look even taller!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pregnant or not, I love maxi dresses!  A few months ago before we concieved I was out shopping and a store had a blow-out on them.  I got them in three different colors and can't wait for it to warm up more so I can wear them.
  • Options
    YAY! I just bought some Maxi skirts. I love Maxi dresses and skirt. I will be wearing tham all summer!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would wear that dress while I ate SPAM.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    buy it! I love maxi dresses and I wear them all the time..they look great! I'll probably be wearing one for my shower =)
    IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Photobucket
  • Options
    Definitely get it. They're perfect for pregnancy and after pregnancy too.
  • Options
    SPAM REPORTED
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"