4 Weeks Pregnant

19, Pregnant, and Scared!!!!

so i just found out to day that im pregnant....and im scared idk what to do...someone please help!

Re: 19, Pregnant, and Scared!!!!

• Congrats! Just take some time to sit back, think about it, take it all in and decide what your plans and goals are from here on. How does the boyfriend feel about this? And what scares you about pregnancy?
  • Hi 

I had my son at 19 he is now 8 years old.He is the best thing that ever happened to me.I was scared my familly was really upset and his dad left but eventually came back. I will tell you its a blessing and as long as you have a support system you will be fine.Things may not turn our how you imagined but what ever the turn out you will get through it. I am now 28 and married and hoping and praying to have a child.

God bless you! 

• Loading the player...
  • I had my son at 18 he is now 11. We are very very close, I couldnt picture my life without him he is a true blessing. I had a great support system was able to finish college and work thanks to my awesome parents. It will all work out for the best!

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was 16 when my first came.. your in alot better situation even if your in college its easier to handle day care and Doc appts, Trust me you will make it threw the OMG OHH CRAP of the frist few shock weeks then it will be easier to handle. promise it will be ok
    Happily Mrs W. C- Section date DEC 26th Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • MlizannMlizann member

I was 19 when I had my daughter. The father was absolutely no help, even to this day. My daughter is now almost16. It will be a long hard road that will test many family relationships. Just do the best you can at all times and you will be fine. Get a good job with benefits and work your way up. School is pretty much an obstacle that is just too much to handle with the emotions and worries of having a baby!

I am now a successful bank manager making pretty good money considering where I started. 

• I got pregnant when I was 19 too!! It was very scary telling my parents and my dad didn't talk to me in days, but once he got over it, he treated me wonderfully! Once my son was born he was the whole life of his grandparents, and my parents even tell me that my son is the best thing I had done in my life :D Having one baby is not that much a problem, you can still do many things and keep going to school. My son is the greates thing in my life. Trust me!! when you feel him/her kicking you and specially when you see your baby for the first time, you will experience a kind of love that has no comparison and that nobody can feel it until they become parents. Enjoy the ride, it's tough yes, but most of all the most beautiful thing!!
  • I found out I was pregnant when I was 19.  Just take a breath and make sure you are.  If you have insurance, GREAT, find a good doctor!  If you don't have insurance (or if you're on your mom and dads, which theirs most likely will NOT cover you during a pregnancy) then you need to go to a free clinic and get them to do a pregnancy test.  From there, they will give you a authorized piece of paper saying you are for sure pregnant.  Find a local Health Dep. and check into getting Medicaid, if you cannot afford insurance for yourself.  It will help A LOT! Once you get approved for medicaid, find a doctor and a hospital you like.  AND MOST IMPORTANT THING:::: GET SOME PRENATAL VITAMINS!!! Take one a day, very crucial to your baby's growth and dev. I stand strong in my faith and I know that God doesn't make a mistake.  That baby is meant to be.  
  • How are you feeling @mommymills?  Any better?
    image    image    image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"