Florida Babies

New Moms in Pasco

Any new mommies in Pasco? I would love to learn about mommy/baby groups or connect with some other new moms :)

Re: New Moms in Pasco

• beanie401 said:
    Any new mommies in Pasco? I would love to learn about mommy/baby groups or connect with some other new moms :)
    reviving this old thread... @beanie401, did you find any mommy groups to join?? 
  • @beachbumm2214 I'm in New Port Richey, where are you?
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey ladies just found this board! I'm in lando lakes
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Beta #1 208, Beta #2 800, Beta #3 6,000
    Were Having Triplets!
    You Tube Videos of our Family finding out the good news!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm a FTM from Land O Lakes, as well! I'm not due until July. Congratulations on the triplets!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm a mommy to be! Expecting our first in July. Super excited! Congrats to all!!
  • I am a FTM in the Wesley Chapel/Lutz/Land O' Lakes area. I am due June 30th.
  • I am pregnant with our second and I'm in the Wesley Chapel area!
    BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • In Land O Lakes, also due in July. Are there any get-togethers planned for pregnant Pasco women? It's my first pregnancy & I don't have any pregnant friends in the area - would love to either meet up or make a fun page to get to know some locals!
  • Hi ladies! I am in the Wesley Chapel area too and would love to find some new Mom groups... I am pregnant with twins due in July 2014. Also my first pregnancy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi Ladies, 
    July seems to be the month for Pasco babies! I'm from New Port Richey and I'm also due in July with my first baby. Has anyone heard of any mommy and me groups in our area? I'm asking well in advance, but I know I'm going to want to meet some new mommy friends.
  • Hi ladies! First of all congratulations on your newest additions! Second, I wanted to share that I am a newborn photographer in Wesley Chapel and I'm hoping to find a few moms who are interested in a free newborn session. :) I'm hoping to build my portfolio! I hold my sessions in my home studio but would be willing to travel to your home for a session as well (as long as you have a spot in the house with great natural light)! If any of you are interested, please feel free to send me an email or checkout my website!

I'd also be interested in a few maternity sessions! Those would need to be held on location or in your home (my studio space is too small for that!) :)

Hoping to hear from you!
    Shannon

www.shannonbriephotography.com
    shannonbriephotography@gmail.com
  • Actually when I posted this no one really responded, and I haven't been on the board in a while. I am expecting again in two weeks and I would love to get to know moms in the area.
  • I had my son in July. I recently discovered the seal swim school in Lutz offers a free mommy and me baby class, so I started going to that. I've met a couple of moms, but would love to meet more in the area!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had my dd in April 2014 I am in Wesley chapel !
  • Thanks for the info on seal swim school. I don't know if any meet ups in the land o lakes/ Wesley chapel area, but we can plan one. On Wednesday 10/29 Wiregrass mall had a special musical guest for Halloween if anyone interested.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"