1st Trimester
Options

I think people at work know I'm pregnant...

or at least the ladies that pay attention!  I work in a small office and everyone is fairly tight-knit.  I've been waiting to tell people of course, but I've had someone ask about my anti-nausea bands (I wear long sleeves but they were *just* visible).  Our office manager asked what they were, then she got a look of realization on her face and said, "never mind" and just dropped it. 

Luckily she's known for minding her own business, so it's highly doubtful she'll tell the boss.  I actually look forward to sharing the news!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I think people at work know I'm pregnant...

• Options
    I think people at work know I'm PG too. I had a girl ask me the other day (while staring at my stomach) when would my DH and I be trying?! I wanted to tell her to mind her business but she's so blunt with everyone that I know it's not personal! I'm waiting to tell everyone until at least 13 weeks maybe longer at work.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options

Ppl at my work def know also. Luckily I wear scrubs and have tried to hide it the best I can. For now, I am letting them think what they want. Last preg I miscarried 3 days after telling ppl so I won't make that mistake again. It was horrible and so emotional . I am trying to keep it in until after my nuchal test next week. 

I did see a friend in outside clothes yesterday and I know she knew but was too polite to say anything! Lol!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageredhead0525:

Ppl at my work def know also. Luckily I wear scrubs and have tried to hide it the best I can. For now, I am letting them think what they want. Last preg I miscarried 3 days after telling ppl so I won't make that mistake again. It was horrible and so emotional . I am trying to keep it in until after my nuchal test next week. 

I did see a friend in outside clothes yesterday and I know she knew but was too polite to say anything! Lol!

I'm so sorry to hear about the miscarriage, hugs to you!   That's so touch.

• Options
    imageredhead0525:

I'm so sorry to hear about the miscarriage, hugs to you!   That's so tough.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"