1st Trimester

Nausea timing ?

When did the nausea really kick in for you? I had waves where I thought I was going to lose it, but I think it was partly due to the hot flashes. All the talk of the nausea is scaring me a little since "my time" is ticking closer. :) TIA.
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 2/10/2012!
Due Date: 10/15/2012!
Baby Boy Born 10/11/12! (Not on purpose) :)

Re: Nausea timing ?

• WIth my DS (my first pregnancy) it started at 6.5 weeks and came in waves. WIth this pregnancy, it started a few days ago just shy of 4 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With DS, about 6-7 weeks.

This time, it started 2 days before my BFP which is why I tested =) (I found out at 4W3D)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It started at 5 and 1/2 weeks for me this time.  With my first, I didn't have it too bad and it started around 8 weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 4 weeks and I still have times where I'm sick. It's just a good reminder for me that everything is A.OK in there :)

And don't worry if you don't get it. I have two co-workers who are due at the exact same time as me that are also pg with #2 and they haven't been sick at all for either of their pg. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm five weeks today, and it hasn't kicked in yet. I'm bracing myself but praying it doesn't happen.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I was ravenous from the time I found out until about 6 1/2 to 7 weeks. Then the nausea kicked in, and it's like clock-work.. every day in the middle of the day for me.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thanks for all the input! Dreading Thursday since that is 6 weeks for me! I'm going to cross my fingers though!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 2/10/2012!
    Due Date: 10/15/2012!
    Baby Boy Born 10/11/12! (Not on purpose) :)
  • Right at 6 weeks. It has been going strong until the past few days, and I think it may be starting to ease up, but yesterday morning I had a very strange puke session. I didn't feel nauseous at all but it happened. 
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"