1st Trimester

So Sad...

I'm so thrilled to be pregnant. My s/o and I have an amazing relationship and a beautiful home. I have been so uncontrollably and inconsolably sad and I have no idea why. I can barely get up off the couch to clean the house.

What's worse is that last weekend my boyfriend ruptured his achilles tendon and is off his feet for months. He had surgery which should expedite the process, but I'm stuck doing  it all on my own now. I am type i diabetic, so this is a high risk pregnancy. I've tried talking to s/o about it, but he doesn't understand. What can I do to make myself feel better?

Re: So Sad...

• I would honestly talk to someone about if you haven't already.  Your OB would be a good place to help you out with a referral or what not.  Best of luck and I hope you feel better soon!
    DD #1 Amber Lynn 12/2000, DD #2 Leia Elizabeth 6/2009, DD#3 Aayla Ruth 08/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah I would talk to your ob or doctor asap. I hope you are feeling more happy soon. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with previous posters--tell your doctor what is going on and get a referral to get some help.  Hugs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"