So due to my GD my dr. wanted me to get a growth u/s to check on babies size as if she is over 9.5 lbs she will want to do a csection instead of a vaginal birth. Well baby is measuring at 8lbs 15oz at 38 weeks! Of course there is an error rate of 15% because she is too big to accurately get her to move and get the best measurements. My dr. wasn't available when the tech called her with the results and it sounds like they just want me to call on Monday to see what to do since my next appt. isn't until next Thursday. The tech was nervous for me lol. Yesterday they scheduled my induction for the day before my due date (march 1st), which I assume if the baby is big she won't let me go that long before scheduling my csection, but I won't know until Monday if anything is changing. At my appt. yesterday, I was 50% effaced with zero dilation. I think this little girl (or big girl lol) is too comfortable and not wanting to make her appearance anytime soon. The tech said that with the baby being big, it would explain why I have so much swelling in my legs. Right now its hard to plan work without knowing what the dr. wants to do, so day by day we go here. She will be here in t minus 13 days, but probably sooner. Can't believe how close we are now!
DX PCOS in 2000 TTC since April 2010 DX Hypothyroidism 6/2010 Referred to RE 9/2010.
BFP in June 2011, DD born in 2012
Joined the baby train again 8/2013. First month, out due to re-diganosis of Hashimotos.
Sept 2013, 2.5 letrozole and trigger, low progestrone and using supplements = BFN.
Oct 2013 2.5 Letrozole, trigger, and IUI = low progestrone (8.9, using supplements) and BFP 11/6 Beta 26.9, Beta 2 @ 30, Beta 3 @ 25.3, Beta 4 @ 25.2 CP 5w1d
Nov 2013: ? waiting on AF