Cloth Diapering

ordered my "STASH"

..yesterday. and I can't wait until everything gets delivered so I can start prepping & STOP BUYING DISPOSABLES. Ugh, they are so expensive & annoying, which now I have to run out again today to buy some....

it's going to be a learning curve with this stuff, but I'm sure with trial & error, and you ladies here- i'll be a cd'ing PRO in no time. thanks for all the help & advice. **OFF to make my wipes** :)

Mommy to MonsterMan on January 27, 2010 - 9lbs.5oz. 21" Mommy to "Shnoobs" on August 8, 2011 - 5lbs.15oz. 19 1/2" "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other"-Audrey Hepburn

Re: ordered my "STASH"

• Fun! What did you buy??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemoosegal:
    Fun! What did you buy??

18 GMD PF's medium (DD6months)
    12 GMD PF's xlarge (DS2years)
    1 M PW Wet bag
    1 S PW Wet bag
    1 Snappi
    4 OS Kawaii Pockets
    4 OS Bumgenius 4.0 Pockets
    4 Hemparoo Joey Bunz Inserts (Large)
    4 Diaper Rite Microfiber Inserts (med/large)
    2 OS Flip covers (Snaps)
    1 Bummis Super Whisper wrap (white - aplix - large)
    2 Thirsties Duo Wrap covers (size 2 - aplix)
    1 OS Blueberry Cover (snaps)

And I already have, wipes (homemade), 2 covers (Thirsties), 2 Fitteds, 3 Swaddlebees pockets, 1 BG 3.0 Pocket, diaper sprayer, pail with pillow cases, homemade laundry detergent. 

I'm starting there - and will buy/sell as needed!
    Mommy to MonsterMan on January 27, 2010 - 9lbs.5oz. 21" Mommy to "Shnoobs" on August 8, 2011 - 5lbs.15oz. 19 1/2" "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other"-Audrey Hepburn
  • Loading the player...
  • I would add an extra snappy or two. But that is just me.  They have Toddler sized snappy's also.
    If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBrendaLou1969:
    I would add an extra snappy or two. But that is just me.  They have Toddler sized snappy's also.

well, i planned to only snappi DD? should i still have 2?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"