1st Trimester

those who had implantation bleeding

Hi Ladies,

Not here yet, but thought I would ask you all since you recently went thru this. I believe I ovulated 10 days ago. Last night I had just a smidge of brown mucus and a brief cramp. I fully expected AF today. My cycle is 28-31 days and today is day 28. There is nothing. I took a test and it's negative. All past pregancies I got a + on day 30. Does this sound like implantation bleeding, or just delayed AF? I was convinced I was pg yesterday until the spotting. This would be my 4th pg so you would think I would know this by now!

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
Moving on to IVF in July
37 with DOR...fabulous
ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

Re: those who had implantation bleeding

• I can't say for certain, but I did experience implantation bleeding a full week before I expected my period. Just for perspective:

Ovulated sometime between Dec 3-5, and had slight spotting/bleeding a full week before my expected period (I think 10 days after ovulation or Dec 13, should have gotten period Dec 20). Sure enough never started my period on the 20th and tested on the 22nd,

I would say wait a week and if you still haven't gotten it test again. GL!

• I'd majorly hesitate to call anything implantation bleeding without a positive HPT.  It's not really the kind of thing you can point to when its happening and identify - it would be SO easy if implantation bleeding was bright blue or purple and you could say, "Holy Crap! Apparently I'm pregnant!"  No such luck.

If you haven't started your cycle in another few days, take another test - not a digital one bc those require more hormones.  Or, call your PCP and ask for a blood test to confirm pregnancy, I'm pretty sure those can read positive at 3-4 weeks.

Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks ladies. Hopefully I'll be back soon:)

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• I believe I had implantation bleeding. I ovulated somewhere between January 8-10 and had my BFP on the 19th. Had very tiny bit of pinkish brownish spotting on 1/21 which was the day before my AF was due.  It was just that night and  nothing else after.  Maybe it wasn't implantation bleeding, but that was my experience
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • i had implantation bleeding almost ten days before i expected my period. didn't even think that was what it was.  thought i was getting a messed up cycle. i had two days of very little red bleeding and then brown spotting for almost a week. went to the doc cuz i was concerned and they told me i was preggo! i hadn't even taken an hpt. i was shocked!
  • i had implantation the night before AF was due, but it was pink. the next day i didnt test becuase i thought AF was coming, but i had some brown spotting and that was that...BFP the next day.
    married July 25, 2009
    ttc since May, 2010
    dx: PCOS May 2011
    HSG - all clear!! :)
    4 rounds of clomid - all no response
    11/11 - Round 1 Follistim + Ovidrel trigger w/IUI - Mild OHSS + BFN
    12/11 - Round 2 Follistim + Ovidrel trigger w/IUI - BFP!!!! Mild OHSS again
    beta 16dpiui - 469, beta 20dpiui -2,050
    2nd u/s- TWINS!
    Carter & Sydney were born at 24 weeks and are currently in the NICU
    image image image
  • I had a very light pink pastel spotting on 7,8,9 days post ovulation. I got a BFP at 10 dpo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"