High-Risk Pregnancy

? for Mom's with GD

What were you told as far as what you can eat post partum? Do you still need to check your sugar, or can you go back to a regular diet without worrying about carb counting and such? Just curious as what I can expect to hear at my next couple appointments and if I need to reorder supplies as it gets closer to my due date. We will find out this week if we need to do a cs or not due to baby's size.

DX PCOS in 2000 TTC since April 2010 DX Hypothyroidism 6/2010 Referred to RE 9/2010.

BFP in June 2011, DD born in 2012

Joined the baby train again 8/2013. First month, out due to re-diganosis of Hashimotos.

Sept 2013, 2.5 letrozole and trigger, low progestrone and using supplements = BFN.

Oct 2013 2.5 Letrozole, trigger, and IUI = low progestrone (8.9, using supplements) and BFP 11/6 Beta 26.9, Beta 2 @ 30, Beta 3 @ 25.3, Beta 4 @ 25.2 CP 5w1d

Nov 2013: ? waiting on AF

Re: ? for Mom's with GD

• My sugars returned to normal after delivery and I was on a non restrictive diet even in the hospital. I had bloodwork down 8 weeks and 6 months post delivery and everything was fine and everything was back to normal.  I am pg with baby number 2 and have been GD since 4 weeks, Im curious how things will work this time around.
  • I have been told to expect everything to go back to normal after delivery. I will not have to test once this kiddo decides to evacuate.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"