2nd Trimester

Has Anyone tried "Intelligender" at home Gender Test?

Hi Everyone!

Wondering how many of you out there have tried the Intelligender at home gender test? Most people have either tried it or know someone who has tried it... you can take it as early as 10 weeks... I took it over the weekend (almost at 13 weeks) -- and it came out to be a BOY... my sister and best friend both used this test - both got BOY results - and both are having boys!! .. I have read though that some people have gotten BOY results and still end up having girls...I know this is "just for fun" - and said to be something like 80% accurate...and I promised myself I wouldn't take it too seriously - but of course now I am over thinking - because this whole time I have "felt" like this was a GIRL!! 

Any thoughts/experiences with Intelligender would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Has Anyone tried "Intelligender" at home Gender Test?

• I didn't personally take it. I knew it was a waste of money. I have had three different friends take it and it was wrong in all of their cases. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Not to be annoying ... but in your friends' cases... did it say BOY and they had GIRLS or vice versa? Thanks! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My sister did it and it was wrong for her. It said boy and nope! All girl. Honestly, it seems like a waste of money. B/c no matter what is says, you're still going to doubt it and not run out and buy gender specific clothes. 
    BabyName Ticker Anniversary
  • I didnt use it, as there's no basis in science. I thought I read somewhere that it always says Boy.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • It always said boy and they all had little girls! It seems like everyone I know is having a little girl. lol I was so positive that I was going to have a boy, but we found out we are expecting a little girl! It's so hard to wait for that a/s, but it's all part of the process and that'll be such an exciting day for you! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Waste of money. The wedding ring over the wrist trick has been right both times with me and its FREE!! LOL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What is the wedding ring trick?? I like to try all the "just for fun" things!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The few ppl i know who did it it was right but they both said BOY.  I just had this conversation yesterday actually -- we seem to think it always says boy!  I've yet to hear someone say it read GIRL.
  • It's cheaper to flip a coin.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • imageFamilyIsLove:
    The few ppl i know who did it it was right but they both said BOY.  I just had this conversation yesterday actually -- we seem to think it always says boy!  I've yet to hear someone say it read GIRL.

i had two friends use it, both said GIRL and both had girls.

Shane 8/19/12 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • I did it, and got a girl result, but I don't know if it is correct yet. Have my ultrasound in one week! I have read that a girl result is more accurate than a boy result.
  • I find it odd that everyone who takes these tests are doing it "just for fun."  What's fun about it?  I mean, its not like your getting reliable results that you can use.  I just don't see the point. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagebriansbride620:
    What is the wedding ring trick?? I like to try all the "just for fun" things!! 

String your wedding ring on a piece of thread or a strand of your hair and hold it an inch above your left palm or belly button.  If it makes a circle, it's a girl; if it swings back and forth, it's a boy.

BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"