2nd Trimester

eep!! 18th week.. but wow.

This is my first day in the 18th week, this is so exciting, but my God i feel like time has slipped right from underneath me. 

i've always thought as pregnancy as the perfect time to get your crap together, one reason -u kinda gotta:P but another that angel in you is amazing motivation. So thats what i've been doing; coming to terms with bad habbits, slowing them down to eventually cut them loose all together. Its difficult at best!! and then doing my best to gain self awareness, coming to grips with things, settling old grudges, being more positive, adopting new ideas, letting people go. BASICALLY just becoming exactly that woman i see myself as only without the huge road blocks affecting my progress. Dont get me wrong, i am prepared to be a mum, somedays -even before my unexpected blessing- i felt i needed* to be. but my God, i am so nervous of mistakes i will make!! i only wish for my little one to come into this world healthy as can be, with a easy comfy transition, to know her presence is deeply appreciated and that she can trust me, i only hope she will someday understand that i have a loving respect- for her, i mean she is after all that one little sperm that fought and made it, then grew like a champ in my belly :D and i bet you anything being pushed through a womans body is quit the intense experience! lol. 

I only want to be her miracle- just as she is mine.

I wonder if she knows, as she is doing flippy-floppers in my tummy [right now:'] how much i already love her.  

So little time- but i got this... cant wait to hold angel babe in my arms!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: eep!! 18th week.. but wow.

• That's exactly how I felt with my first child. I think it's sort of that way even with a planned pregnancy. You worry so much if you will be a good parent but like you said kind of, as long they know that you love them and you do the best that you can do for them. That's what matters. Mistakes will happen, but we are human, and we humans make them more than we would like to. Somehow I believe they know already that we love them more than ourselves. Just imagine how completely at peace they are in there. And they must enjoy hearing our voices. That's the one noise I think they would love the most in there :) You are going to make a wonderful Mother, I know it :) God Bless you and yours.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Beautiful! I feel the exact same way about little man! I know, unfortunately, that hubby and I won't be perfect parents... We are human and make mistakes. I will do my best in those moments to be honest and gracious to set an example for my son because there will be days where perfection may escape him too.

The love you have for your LO already surrounds her! I am sure you are going to be an amazing mum and your daughter will recognize it every day! 

• Loading the player...
  • Pregnancy is such a miracle. I feel so blessed to be able to be a part of this little girl's beginning. I can't wait to meet her in just a few short months! Like you said, time seems to be flying by!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Beautiful :) She definitely knows. She is safe and happy right now, and like a PP said, she recognizes your voice. :) I have bad days, but I love having her right here in my belly, where as long as she is here, she is safe and out of harm's way!
    A - 4/27/12     D - 7/14/14
  • How very true! I very much believe in the power of words, and even more when we have the nerve to write them down. This would be a beautiful letter to your little girl when she gets older and goes to prom, or gets married, or when she says she hates you and you dont understand her life, which will happen when they are teens. I think you should write it down and keep it for a special moment in her life and yours, I would just change the sperm part to maybe a cell or something lol. Good luck to you and to all of us bc we do need it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thankyou ladys for taking the time to read this- and thanks even more for understanding, i told my mum these feelings not to long ago after posting and she just rolled her eyes... it kinda hurt.  

• imageFallinLove2011:
    How very true! I very much believe in the power of words, and even more when we have the nerve to write them down. This would be a beautiful letter to your little girl when she gets older and goes to prom, or gets married, or when she says she hates you and you dont understand her life, which will happen when they are teens. I think you should write it down and keep it for a special moment in her life and yours, I would just change the sperm part to maybe a cell or something lol. Good luck to you and to all of us bc we do need it.

will change the sperm part LOL. i love this idea, thankyou!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"