Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Does anyone else's almost 2 year old

still want to be held all the farking time?   jesus children, lay off me
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does anyone else's almost 2 year old

• Options
    (Raises Hand) Yep, DD turned 2 last week and prefers to be held than walk. I hear "uppy momma" in my sleep Confused
  • Options

imageSalukijule:
    (Raises Hand) Yep, DD turned 2 last week and prefers to be held than walk. I hear "uppy momma" in my sleep Confused

Mine just scream like banshees until I give in.  Hell, they scream like banshees no matter what they're doing.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LOL at "scream like banshees" Mine can scream with the best of them!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Yup. It usually happens the second I try to sit down. 
  • Options
    Affirmative. You should have seen the look on her face when I forced her off my lap to grab a crying baby at playgroup. Should be fun when we bring this next one home.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    "Ceeearryyou!?" we sometimes try to fake her out by saying "that's ridiculous, you can't carry me!" but she doesn't seem to think it is very funny.
  • Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

She will get in these moods where she is PISSED if you do not hold her. Namely, when I am trying to cook dinner. :/

and trying to wash dishes! He physically tries to push my body away from the counter, jeesh. 

• Options
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

She will get in these moods where she is PISSED if you do not hold her. Namely, when I am trying to cook dinner. :/

Totally butting in here- but OMG my son does the same exact thing while I'm cooking!  I actually video taped him last night to show DH who does not believe that it can be that bad!  LOL Boy did he eat his words!!!

• Options
    Yes! He's also 36" tall and 34.8 lbs...I'm only 5'4". I have arms of steel! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"