June 2011 Moms
Options

Side Effects of sleep deprivation

Ash has not been sleeping well lately, and as a result I am even more sleep deprived than normal. I got dressed in a daze this morning, and just discovered a pair of panties in the leg of my pants. I have been walking around with a g-string in my leg since 7:30! I am just glad it stayed in my pants instead of falling on the floor in front of one of our clients!

Anyone else got any good sleep deprivation stories?

Re: Side Effects of sleep deprivation

• Options
    LOL! No stories here but just wanted to say I feel ya. My little guy has been waking up a lot these past few days. Thanks for the chuckle :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LMAO that is awesome. My eye makeup is such that I put it on the part of the lid that covers my eye and then I blend it upward. I've totally forgotten to do the blending when I've been tired. I've also been in the middle of making cookies and swapped the amounts for sugar vs salt. o.O Thank goodness I caught it before I put it in!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD still is sleeping pretty crappy some nights.  She's 8 months, I've about hit the sleep deprived wall.  DD suggested we leave her with MIL for a night and go away and it sounds so tempting.  We don't even have to go anywhere fun because I really just need a night of sleep.
  • Options
    Put the cheese grater in the fridge and a whole block of cheese in the cabinet. I was so pissed because I wasted a whole block of cheese. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker photo12
  • Options

Haha, I've had that happen too! It's embarrassing to think of the possible scenarios that could have happened.

A couple weeks ago, DH and I were having grill cheese and soup for lunch and not thinking, I grabbed my plate and started pouring soup on it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    No one else will ever know the strength of my LOVE for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside <3 <br> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married to the Milk Man
  • Options
    I have done the 'leave the groceries at the store' and walk out with just the baby.  I have had clerks run and catch me with my bags.  On more than one occasion.
    DS 9 SD 9 SS 15~ N born an Angel at 41 weeks 03-05-2005~ BFP 08-25-10 m/c 09-02-10~ BFP 09-30-10 EDD 06-09-11 Welcome K 06-01-11!!!
  • Options
    I almost put the remote in the baby's mouth instead of the bottle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"