1st Trimester

When did you start getting morning sickness/nausea?

Re: When did you start getting morning sickness/nausea?

• im 8 wks now.  nausea started around 6 weeks and has gotten worse each few days.  food aversions, dry heaving and occasionally vomiting in the morning.  i find that nibbling on frozen fruit really helps.  Also, boiling a small piece of fresh ginger root and making tea with it.  i sure hope this goes away soon.  blah!! 

• I am 6wks this past Friday, and that's when it started for me and it's been like that ever since, all day & night long. I haven't thrown up yet, just continuous nausea.  

• Loading the player...
  • My nausea started when I hit 6 weeks and is still going strong. I do fine in the morning if I have something light to eat, but it's bad in the evenings. Around 5 PM, it hits me like a truck and all evening I feel queasy. I'm hoping it doesn't last long.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • i'm 6 weeks today and mine started last week.

you do NOT want morning sickness!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had random nausea ever since my BFP, but it is pretty bad today.  Today is the first day where I actually feel like I might puke. 
    BFP #1: 10.28.11 - Natural M/C: 12.9.11 @9w3d
    BFP #2: 1.30.12 - missed m/c found on 2.27.12 - D&C 3.1.12 @8w 
    BFP #3: 1.02.13 / EDD 8.31.13 / It's a boy!  - Baby Henry born 8.14.13
    BFP #4: 9.28.14 / EDD 5.27.15 / It's a girl! 

• Right at 6 weeks, on the day.

Before that I had noticed an upset stomach feeling here and there, but it wasn't much. I can pinpoint the exact moment on January 4th when it started! haha. Toward the end of week 8 it lessened a bit, but still stuck around, and around 9 and a half weeks it increased again. I've felt pretty bad the past couple days but today hasn't been as bad.

Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Started at 7 Weeks and Still going Head Strong at week 24/25!!
  • About 10 weeks. Pretzels by the bed saved my life in the morning. But i quickly learned that a bowl of cereal with 2% milk would make me even more nauseous.
  • Mine started at 6 weeks, and is still 'going strong.'  I have friends that had healthy kiddos with or without m/s.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am 4 weeks and only nauseas. No actual getting sick. I bought "Sea Bands" from Wal*Mart in the pharmacy aisle and they work AMAZING! They are arm bands that work with pressure points on your wrists and when you start feeling sick just push the little button and no sickness (: only about $8
  • With #1, I was sick from about 8 weeks til 26 weeks. Maybe vomited 10 times, but felt absolutely horrible on a daily basis.

With #2 now, I got sick ridiculously early: 3w2d...didn't even get my BFP til 3w5d. It is still going strong. I've been on zofran since 7w and haven't actually vomited, but I feel horrible without zofran, and often bad with it.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It started at exactly 6 weeks for me and it got really bad in weeks 7-11 with vomiting and dry heaving and terrible aversions to all food. I was even waking up in the middle of the night to vomit! Nausea 24/7! It has started to ease up by this week which is Week 13 but still occasionally using meds to make it through long work days.  I thought it would never ease up, I wanted to die!  This is my first and most likely my last after how badly I have felt for 7 weeks straight!
  • I'm almost 6.5 weeks and nothing yet. It makes me a little worried, but good to know there are others who haven't felt anything yet either. Eases my fears.
  • Started at about 4 weeks but hit like a ton of bricks at 6 weeks...which for me was Christmas Day. Oh joy. :)
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Around 8 weeks and lasted till 25 weeks. I was on medication which helped. I would still throw up like 4 times a day in first tri and when I washer throwing up I wanted to. I lived off egos and even those where hard to stomach
  • Started at 6 weeks for me with this pregnancy and is still going....
  • I am well into the 2nd trimester and never had it.  There were a couple days were food didn't sound good, but I guess I was lucky. 

So far it's the sleeping on my side (starting at 20 weeks) that has given me the most trouble.  I am a back sleeper.  My shoulders and hips had a couple of rough weeks, but things seem to have evened out for now. 

• With my first pregnancy MS started at 6 weeks. I'm around 5ish weeks now, so I wonder if/when it will start. I'm praying for NEVER. 
  • Mine started at 6 weeks.  Some people never get it.  Count your lucky stars until it happens!
  • Mine didn't start until 8 weeks. I was only sick every other day and only in the evenings. It stopped around the start of week 12. It only lasted about 4 weeks.
  • It was going on bout 5 weeks for me. 

Nothing more than queasiness for me so far. You 'luck' out all together haha! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Started at 6 weeks. Still going strong. Or getting worse.
  • I'm now 31 weeks along and I still get the sickness. I actually don't think i started feeling the morning sickness until i was about two months or so though. Hopefully you're one of the lucky ones that doesn't get morning sickness, or very little of it.
  • i'm at six weeks and still haven't had any. just been burping up a storm. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Mine started at six weeks on the dot. Still have it. I usually vomit once a day, but today I didn't! I am sometimes nauseous with smells but it really isn't horrible.
    Our little one is due October 15th, 2012! (: Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am 5 weeks today and feeling it a little today.
  • I'm at 6 weeks and haven't had anything yet, either.  My mom said that when she was pregnant, she had a few "saltine days" but other than that, pretty uneventful.  My doctor asked me today about my mom's morning sickness, so maybe your level of sickness is genetic?  Who knows.  I'm hoping I can ride out the first trimester like this.  Good luck!

https://greattexpectations.wordpress.com/

My pregnancy blog: Great Texpectations BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Mine started even before I knew I was pregnant, and still going strong at almost 13 weeks...I hope it ends soon!!
  • I can start anywhere between 4-10 weeks. Mine usually weeks 7-8
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • 6 weeks this time around. But I am on Prometrium to up my progesterone levels and they increase nausea.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 8 weeks to about 16 weeks 
  • 5.5 weeks and it gets worse each week. 
  • Mine started 6 weeks with both pregnancies. Though it seems to be a little better this time. The first one was awful. I'm crossing my fingers that this one doesn't get as bad.
  • Around 6 weeks. I am feeling it everyday, all day. Thankfully I haven't actually thrown up yet...but that could come any minute! ha!

• I started feeling pretty sick a little before 7 weeks and have been feeling pretty bad this week. Before last week I hadn't been very sick at all and was thinking I was one of the lucky ones...lol.
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest! image
  • I'm 22 weeks pregnant now.startet to have morning sickness around week 6 and lasted up to week 17, I was so glad when it stopped since people kept telling me different  experience. I had what is called hyperemisis gravidarum(severe morning sickness and nausea). I ended up going to emergency to get some I.V fluid since I was so dehydrated. So be glad if you don't have any morning sickness;) 

It is different for each and every one ,even women in the same family ( my mom didn't have any nausea at all during her pregnancies for instant) 

Hopefully you won't be as sick as I was. Good luck :) 

• I started my morning sickness a day before 6 weeks! I have been sick everyday since. It's very miserable and I am praying that it quits at 13 weeks. My mom had it through all four of her pregnancies throughtout the whole pregnancy! So we will see how that goes lol
  • Ug mine started at 4 weeks...right in the middle of a move. I hope you don't have to battle the nausea monster at all! If you do, I just got the wrist bands used for motion sickness for travelers. So far my morning sickness has gone from hugging the toilet to just feeling a little "car sick". They didn't take the nausea away but any relief is a life saver!
  • Mine started days after I found out.  It hit me like a ton of bricks at 4 weeks and 6 days =( Last night I started to experience heart burn and indigestion. 

I have also experienced super sensitive smell and taste already at 5 weeks as well as fatigue setting in after exercise.  I'm not super athletic, and am not over weight.  Walking an hour last night killed me, but I was fine walking 2 hours the night before. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"