I called my doc's office Fri. afternoon bc I had some spotting -- more pink than anything. They said keep an eye on it over the weekend, call ASAP if it got worse, call today if it didn't stop bc they might want to move up the u/s.
Well, it did stop on Saturday. But now, this morning, it's back. I'm awaiting for a call back from the doc now. This is so frustrating. I had a lot of spotting in first tri with DS, and I was really hoping to avoid this again this time.