Cloth Diapering
Options

aghhh...DH washed my diapers in Dreft

I spent all afternoon boiling my new hemp in blue dawn and DH washed the diapers in Dreft...what do I do now? Most of the load was organic cotton and hemp. Thanks

Re: aghhh...DH washed my diapers in Dreft

• Options
    Just do a cycle in your CD detergent. One cycle in a "bad" detergent isn't going to ruin your dipes
  • Options
    What Dr. L said. Also, throw the Dreft out. That stuff is nastier than any other detergent out there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, I put ran them through another wash cycle with a couple of extra rinses and I am sure they are fine. I don't know why we even have the draft, it was in some far back corner so I don't know what possessed him to use it. 
  • Options
    Bad husband, bad bad bad.
    If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagepixy_stix:
    What Dr. L said. Also, throw the Dreft out. That stuff is nastier than any other detergent out there.

Yup.  This stuff is marketing evil.

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
     What's the deal with Dreft? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagewendyll64:
     What's the deal with Dreft? 
    It's full of added fragrances and chemicals that aren't good for baby skin.  It's really terrible for CDs as it can cause build-up, stink, and rash issues if used repeatedly. 
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"