May 2012 Moms

Nicknames for Felicity

We are both 100% on the name Felicity, she already is Felicity to us, but my husband won't accept any of the common nicknames such as Flissa, Flick, Flicka, Lissie... the only one he will accept is "Ellie" (because of the "el" which isn't even emphasized)

We don't need to call her a nickname and I'm hoping we won't, but can you think of any other good ones?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nicknames for Felicity

• If you don't need/want a nickname I wouldn't use one. If anyone calls her one you can always say we prefer Felicity. Or you can wait and see what random nickname comes out of your mouth, it seems that so many more come out when you're actually using the name.

otherwise Li? Fefe? I think you said Lissie but its the only other one i heard. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I have heard Fe for Felicity, but don't worry some things just come from LO being around like DS is Caden and we call him Caebug, since he never stops going like a busy bug but I would never have thought of it while pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • I honestly would not worry about pre picking a nickname!  She will develop one as she is with you guys. We always thought we would call our DD (Aubrey) Bree.  She gets pretty much anything but that.  Bree just did not suit her.  In fact two of her main nicknames have nothing to do with her actual name!
  • I went to grade school with a Filicity, and she went by "Liss"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The American Girl doll Felicity (who I loooved! I think they discontinued her) was called Lissie in her stories.

ETA: I totally didn't read your post all the way... whoops... nevermind LOL.

• Why pick a nickname? Call her what you name her. If DH wants to call her Ellie, why don?t you name her Ellie?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You could call her "Fee", I think that would be cute. 
  • Ceecee (from City)?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"