Trying to Get Pregnant

Yeast Infection: Early sign of pregnancy?

I am TTC and after ovulating and a lil less than a week from my period. Is a YI a possible symptom Im prego? Like due to the "over production" of hormones?

Re: Yeast Infection: Early sign of pregnancy?

• A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • As far as I know a UTI is your body reacting to a something foreign being pushed into your urethra. It has nothing to do with your "over production" of hormones.

But I could be wrong... it's happened already today :P 

ETA: Never mind... you said Yeast Infection... apples and oranges. Man I am way off today 

TTC#1 since Feb 2011
    With an RE since 2012
    August 2012/December 2012: Femara + Metformin +Follistim + Trigger + IUI #1-4 = BFFN
    March 2013: IVF #1 = BFFN
    July 2013: IVF #2 = Cancelled due to no response
    Septempber 2013 IVF #3 (or 2.1) = Poor response, converted to IUI = BFN
    March 2014 IVF #4 = Cancelled due to no response - throwing in the towel

Moving on to embryo adoption.

Fitness & Fertility - My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• image BrazilianPeach:

As far as I know a UTI is your body reacting to a something foreign being pushed into your urethra. It has nothing to do with your "over production" of hormones.

UTI =/= Yeast Infection

• image karma&co:
    image BrazilianPeach:

As far as I know a UTI is your body reacting to a something foreign being pushed into your urethra. It has nothing to do with your "over production" of hormones.

UTI =/= Yeast Infection

Yep. I saw that after I posted too. My bad 

TTC#1 since Feb 2011
    With an RE since 2012
    August 2012/December 2012: Femara + Metformin +Follistim + Trigger + IUI #1-4 = BFFN
    March 2013: IVF #1 = BFFN
    July 2013: IVF #2 = Cancelled due to no response
    Septempber 2013 IVF #3 (or 2.1) = Poor response, converted to IUI = BFN
    March 2014 IVF #4 = Cancelled due to no response - throwing in the towel

Moving on to embryo adoption.

Fitness & Fertility - My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• General wisdom is, if you are pregnant enough (ie have enough hormones) to have symptoms, you should be able to bring up two lines on an HPT. They're next to the vagisil in the drug store. Two birds one stone.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Always Sunny's back bitches!

• image pinkiemo:

General wisdom is, if you are pregnant enough (ie have enough hormones) to have symptoms, you should be able to bring up two lines on an HPT. They're next to the vagisil in the drug store. Two birds one stone.

Yes 

• Wait a couple of days and then take a "lil" walk down to the drugstore and pick up a HPT to see if you're "prego." In the meantime, mscott716, meet Google. Google, mscott716.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • A yeast infection is most often indicative of a natural flora imbalance

Have you been taking antibiotics? 

you're welcome

imageimageimageimage

New to the 3T board? *~*~*~*Click HERE first!*~*~*~*

Losing the fight against my ovaries 29 30 months and counting

Me: Hashimoto's (thyroid), Annovulatory cycles, endometrial hyperplasia 

DH-low motility and poor morphology

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My long and convoluted 7 month testing history can be found HERE
    Short story: if you've been trying for over a year, go straight to an RE. Don't waste time with an OB

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Treatment History 

Medicated Cycle #1 (8/2013) 100mg Clomid , Stair-step to 150mg Clomid+ TI=  No Response
    Medicated Cycle #2, 3, 4 (9/13 10/13 11/13) 5mg Femara + TI + Ovidrel= BFN/No Response
    IUI #1 (1/14) 5mg Femara (CD3-CD7) + Follistim (50/100/150/200/250IU) = Over responded
    IUI #2 (3/14) 27 days of Follistim 50/75/100/150/200 (5 follies) + Lurpon+ IUI (4/11) = ??? Testing 4/22

PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME! 

Eff YOU Uterus: The Blog             image               Pinterest

• Sleep POAS.

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • One just started with me today (thank you antibiotics).

Before using it, I read the insert.  The Monistat insert said that women can be more prone to YI's just before menstruation starts due to an imbalance of hormones and some sort of change going on in your whoo-ha.  (I'm paraphrasing)

I don't remember seeing anything necessarily about pregnancy other than the fact that if you are currently pregnant, to talk to your doctor before using Monistat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STORM!
    imageClick here to find out more about lung cancer!image

Click here to go to the Bump Board Glossary
    Click here to go to the TTGP Blog!
    TTGP 2012 Award for Best Screen Name
    TTGP 2013 Award for Best Advice
    My lame crafting blaaaahg.
    "I used to think it was funny when you called people out and acted outrageous - but what I'm seeing from you right now is tantamount to a cracked out bum who drank too much and then pissed and shit himself in front of a crowd of horrified on-lookers."  -CLECyclist
    to Lurky
  • image slightlyslapdash:

One just started with me today (thank you antibiotics).

Before using it, I read the insert.  The Monistat insert said that women can be more prone to YI's just before menstruation starts due to an imbalance of hormones and some sort of change going on in your whoo-ha.  (I'm paraphrasing)

I don't remember seeing anything necessarily about pregnancy other than the fact that if you are currently pregnant, to talk to your doctor before using Monistat.

lol.

A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • Yes
    Started TTC 5/2011 Finally expecting #1, I am 36 and hubs is 37
    Oct 2013 IVF#1 BFN, 1 blast on ice Dec 2013 FET - Dec 20th transferred 4AB blast - BFP!
    Due September 7, 2014  Beta #1 = 230 Beta #2 = 478 
    1 healthy penguin-7 wk US showed heartbeat of 128
     Bloggity blog
    imageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • image slightlyslapdash:

One just started with me today (thank you antibiotics).

Lol wooha...you crack me up :)
    3rd time's a charm...IUI #3 worked!

Pregnant with our first!

My Favorite Holiday Movie

• Yeast infections can be caused by hormonal changes that come with pregnancy OR before your period...or by a number of other factors.

So to answer your question; yes, no, & maybe.
    Photobucket

TTC #1 since 10/2010 ~ BFP 09/2012 ~ EDD 06/01/13

photo small_zps0468243f.jpg

Born May 14, 2013 ~ 5lbs 15oz.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went through a phase for like 4 cycles where I got a YI every 2ww... & none of them ended with me pg.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    3 rounds medicated cycles + TI = BFNs and 1 c/p at 4w1d
    3rd cycle of Femera + Novarel + IUI = BFP!! EDD - 1/21/13
    Beta 14DPO - 132; Beta 16DPO - 311
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love & luck to my Golden Girls <3<br> *Waiting for Baby Eags*;
  • image cassie.dall:

Ha!  I've never seen that website before.  I like it!  Big Smile

Lilypie - (eFjH)