Trying to Get Pregnant

Need advice?

So I need some advice from woman who have been pregnant..

My husband and I have been TTC for almost a year. I haven?t been tracking my period for the last two months. But for the last week, I?ve had nausea off and on, cramps, soar breast, fatigue and a bit of insomnia. This has happened to me before (sadly) I?m tired of being sad about another false alarm. I haven?t taken a test yet, I?m so scared it will be negative again.

So what do you lady think? Should I wait a week to see if maybe it is my period or just take a test now? And what was your first sign of pregnancy? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Need advice?

• I would wait and test after AF doesn't show... i hope you get your BFP
  • imagejefa621:
    Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me.  It also sounds like PMS.  Only way to know is to test.

This.

Everyone is different and so is every pregnancy. What you just described could also be PMS symptoms.

Just test.... 

• Loading the player...
  • imagejefa621:
    Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me.  It also sounds like PMS.  Only way to know is to test.

This. 

• My first sign of pregnancy was a lower back ache and sore boobs. It was like PMS but I knew it was different so I used a First Reponse a week before my period was due (idiot, I know.)and it was negative. I still had a feeling it wasn't PMS so I took a second one 3 days later and it was positive.

Personally, I would wait it out unless you've got a stock pile of tests waiting for you to use. It could just be your period or the flu...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"