April 2012 Moms
Options

I think I found crib bedding and glider/ottoman I love for baby boy! PIP

I had seen this before on Restoration Hardware Baby (Heirloom Quilted Voile Three-Piece Crib Bedding Set.)....I want a blue/white/grey nursery (maybe blue grey walls w/blue accent wall and depending on what wall the window(s) is/are blue or grey drapes....had not fallen in love with anything or it was SUPER expensive....but I think I actually am in love with this....I also love the Etienne Chandelier they have it shown with...not too girly but chic/elegant for a boy which is the look I am going for....now if only we can find a house soon so I can make this a reality.

close up of sheet

and I just LOVE the bed skirt...its almost like a greyish blue (european vintage-washed percale crib skirt)

this is our crib (Babi Italia Classic Eastside Crib from BRU)

with the tall dresser and changer/dresser combo

and I actually love this glider and ottoman at BRU (Klaussner Lacey Glider) and if I throw the matching quilted pillow on it (from the bedding set) for the cloud blue color would be nice too. It's a little darker of a grey but I like that this chair could easily be used in another place in the house because it doesn't look too "nursery-ish" for later on.

image image

Natalia
Konstantino
Maximo
image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/

Re: I think I found crib bedding and glider/ottoman I love for baby boy! PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"