I'm scheduled to be induced at 39 weeks due to GD and I have my final appointment (unless there are complications or my blood sugar numbers go bonkers) tomorrow with my MFM then with my Ob. What questions should I be prepared to ask? This is what I have so far:
- Can I eat that morning? If so, do I follow GD diet?
- Will I be on glucose or insulin drip during labor/delivery?
- Do I continue to test as usual during labor/delivery?
- Do I test my sugars after delivery and if so when/for how long, etc.
- Can I get the whooping cough vaccine at the hospital? DH?
- What entrance do I use (the one I usually go in opens at 5am and that's what time I'm supposed to be there but not sure if I go in there or not? And where to park is included in this as well).
What other questions would you ask or would you think is important? Thanks so much!