Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Spitting up

The doctor put DD on Zantac for reflux. It did significantly reduce vomiting and spitting up, however, yesterday we were traveling out of town for the day and I pumped in the car. She ate about 5 oz. in 3 hours and then spit up a good bit afterwards. Since then she has spit up a little at every feeding. She is 1 month old. I know some spitting up is normal but she suddenly went from a few times a week on Zantac to almost every feeding. Could she be getting too much to eat? Is that even possible for BF babies? My husband and I are not getting along very well and he frequently yells at me in front of her and I feel like I am always upset/crying etc. I have heard when the mother is stressed baby may not feed well? Any insight on why she could be spitting up all of a sudden?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Spitting up

• Options
    I'm sorry I don't have any insight at all but I have a helpful hint. Try sitting her up after each feeding for awhile. My daughter was spitting up so much after every meal, I just propped her right up and her spitting up has significantly decreased.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"