So bad mom me, I always skip the antibiotics posts. Well, LO was finally given some. I totally want her to be able to fight infection on her own, but she has been really sick for too long come to find out now she has bronchittus (sp?) Is there really harm, minus the possibility of a reaction? I am terrified of a reaction so we are waiting until tomorrow to start so I will have the car all day.