Upstate NY Babies

Syr - first hair cut?

Tori is rocking a mullet these days & I desperately need to get her hair cut.  Did anyone in Syracuse use a special kid hair cut place (like Snip Its?), or did you just take your kid to your salon?

I'm not sure which would be better & less traumatic for the girl.   TIA!

Re: Syr - first hair cut?

• Ty only likes ONE person to cut his hair.  Her nam is Jessica and she works at Snip-Its.  I think they are over priced for a kid's haircut, but definitely fun for kids.
  • Can you tell me what they typically charge?  It doesn't mention pricing on their website at all! 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRenee72305:
    Can you tell me what they typically charge?  It doesn't mention pricing on their website at all! 

$17.95 for a kid's cut.

• We have brought Evan to a few places (including Snip-its) and he hated getting his haircut until going to Sam's.  It is across from the Bridge Street Dunkin Donuts, in the same building as Cunnigham Chiropratic.  He has a little play room for kids and is great with them (he has two young kids of his own).  He charges $12.  I like him too because he cuts a lot of the folks I work with hair (individuals with developmental disaibilities).  I hear that he is great with them and his place is wheelchair accesible which is a huge plus in my eyes, because he is open to anyone :).  
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We bring K to Concepts on Route 57, Liverpool.  They are great (and a boy haircut costs $5 which is sweet too...not sure on girl pricing though.)
  • I don't know where you are in Syr, but we take Tess to Little Miracles in Fayetteville.  It is the only place she will tolerate, and I think it is a little expensive $15, but bang trims are always free.  So we've only paid for 2 hair cuts and she gets her bangs trimmed every 2 months or so.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"