Trying to Get Pregnant

Implantation Cramps?

Hey ladies, Im wondering if anyone has had these symptoms...The day of my last period was 1/3/2012...I had unprotected sex on 1/13/2012 (which is the first day i would be fertile) I am 6dpo. I started to feel slight twinge/pinching on both sides of my lower stomach (by my ovaries) & kind of around my bellybutton. the pain moves around..i have been feeling this for 2 days so far. no other symptoms of pregnancy. I felt something similar to this once before back in september, nothing ever came of it. Im wondering if i could be pregnant this time???

Re: Implantation Cramps?

• ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STORM!
    imageClick here to find out more about lung cancer!image

Click here to go to the Bump Board Glossary
    Click here to go to the TTGP Blog!
    TTGP 2012 Award for Best Screen Name
    TTGP 2013 Award for Best Advice
    My lame crafting blaaaahg.
    "I used to think it was funny when you called people out and acted outrageous - but what I'm seeing from you right now is tantamount to a cracked out bum who drank too much and then pissed and shit himself in front of a crowd of horrified on-lookers."  -CLECyclist
    to Lurky
  • You're 6dpo, today? Then no, it's unlikely right now. Implantation doesn't occur until 7-10dpo 

If you aren't charting your temps you might not be 6dpo and it could be O cramping or pre-menstrual cramping. No way to know. Good luck to you though.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I was convinced I had implantation cramps last cycle. But no luck! must have been gas or just some random cramping. FX it is though
    BFP #1 3/6/12, EDD 11/15/12, Natural MC 3/21/12 @ 5w4d:( so sad i lost my turkey baby * BFP #2 6/18/12 . EDD 2/28/13 Please stick baby image

• Implantation symptoms are something that can only be realized in hindsight, after a positive HPT. If you aren't charting your temps, there is no way to know how many DPO you are. If you really are 6 DPO, there is really nothing you can do, but speculate until you can get an accurate result on a HPT which will be when your period is late.

• If you are having sharp pains in your lower abdomin and around your belly button you should make sure its not your apendix.
    |Me - dx: PCOS * Endometriosis stg 4 * IBS|

|3/11 4cm cyst burst *owie!*|

|4/11 Laparoscopy took out endo|

|DH: Perfect :)|

|TTC since 4/11|

• Could be ovulation pain, PMS cramps or gas. 

imageimageimageimage

New to the 3T board? *~*~*~*Click HERE first!*~*~*~*

Losing the fight against my ovaries 29 30 months and counting

Me: Hashimoto's (thyroid), Annovulatory cycles, endometrial hyperplasia 

DH-low motility and poor morphology

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My long and convoluted 7 month testing history can be found HERE
    Short story: if you've been trying for over a year, go straight to an RE. Don't waste time with an OB

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Treatment History 

Medicated Cycle #1 (8/2013) 100mg Clomid , Stair-step to 150mg Clomid+ TI=  No Response
    Medicated Cycle #2, 3, 4 (9/13 10/13 11/13) 5mg Femara + TI + Ovidrel= BFN/No Response
    IUI #1 (1/14) 5mg Femara (CD3-CD7) + Follistim (50/100/150/200/250IU) = Over responded
    IUI #2 (3/14) 27 days of Follistim 50/75/100/150/200 (5 follies) + Lurpon+ IUI (4/11) = ??? Testing 4/22

PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME! 

Eff YOU Uterus: The Blog             image               Pinterest