Michigan Babies

Birthing Classes in Lansing

Hello,

I am trying to decided where I should sign up to take my birthing class. I am having my baby and Ingham and they have a 6 week class for $80. I saw on the Greenhouse Birthing Center's website that they have a 6 week class for $180. I am very interested in natural childbirth but am unsure if the extra $100 is worth it. Anyone have any experiance with birthing classes at either place? Or does anyone know of any other (perferably natural) childbirth classes in the area?

Thanks so much!

Re: Birthing Classes in Lansing

• I took the class at Greenhouse and thought it was great. But I can't tell you if the extra money is worth it because I've never taken a class at the hospital. Greenhouse Birth Center is a wonderful community that is so supportive of parents, however & wherever they choose to give birth.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My husband and I took Bradley classes with Jocelyn Bagley in East Lansing and I would higly recommend her. The classes were very in depth and I think 12 weeks long. DH enjoyed them too, and we both learned SO much about childbirth.

Because of the class and information provided, I was able to have a completely natural delivery at Ingham hospital! If you search for the Bradley Method, you can find her contact information on the website under instructor locator.
    If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"