Babies: 0 - 3 Months

I've lost 40+ lbs since in less than 2 weeks since giving birth...

Not that I am complaining...I was pretty much all baby and I was extreemly bloated.  But this seems pretty extreem to me.  What do you guys think?

Thanks

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I've lost 40+ lbs since in less than 2 weeks since giving birth...

• .... You arn't complaining.... You're bragging...
    Rylee - 3.28.08
    Malakai - 8.3.09
    Ezra - 12.1.11 ASD
  • I think it's great, but I'm not a doctor. As long as your doctor doesn't see a problem with it, just be happy it come off so easy. Just today 8 weeks PP, I officially weight 1 lb less then I did before I got preggo. I am so happy and feel great. :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • I think its great too!  i gained 50lbs and have lost 40 of it but that's in 2 months...I did lose about 25 - 30 in the first 2 weeks though. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Married 11/10
    Birth of our 1st bundle 11/11
    MC 05/14
    EDD of our 2nd bundle 06/15
  • I gained 30 and have lost 25 of it so far. 
    BFP 7/27/10, no hb discovered 9/3/10, natural m/c 9/17/10
    BFP #2- 2/1/11,bleeding- 2/6/11, natural m/c @ 5wks
    BFP #3- 4/29/11 - DS born 12/31/11
    TTCAL buddies with LilMaggs and psumel13
  • I was pretty happy to have lost 20 lbs overnight after giving birth. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I say WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! even if you aren't trying im jealous lol I have lost about half of my baby weight and a getting married in 50 days!! I wouldnt worry about it being to extreme unless you just keep losing weight this fast then i would call the doctor! :)
  • Are you all breastfeedIng to lose so much so fast?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelvisser:
    .... You arn't complaining.... You're bragging...

Yup! 

PCOS Momma
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm down 31 pounds in 12 days. (I gained a total of 40)

I didn't expect it to come off this quickly but  I'm not complaining Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelvisser:
    .... You arn't complaining.... You're bragging...

this is her boyfriend. First she's not the bragging type second she looks absolutely great and third stop hateing other people cuz you hate yourself or maybe your father or maybe your boyfriend hits you and tells you your fat ( which you probably are ) your a miserable witch go eat another double cheese burger piggy. And get a ljfe 12,487 posts really, get out much, LOSER

• TO THOSE OF YOU HATERS WHO THINK IM BRAGGING.....

When my sister had her first child she developed a thyroid problem which made her gain a ton of weight after the baby came.  So I am just concerned that I could have also developed a thyroid problem. But the other type (over active thyroid.)

Isn't this supposed to be a place where mothers can come and seek help and support from other mothers??  Not a place where jealous woman need to put their 2 cents in???

JUST SAYING!!!

p.s.  To all the ladies who took my post serious...thank you for your advice and support...that's what we are suppose to do for each other. Confused

• Wow.... I hope you 2 grow up really fast since your supposed to be MATURE, RESPONSIBLE PARENTS now. And in my experience dealing with clients and weight loss for 10+ years people who lose that much weight that fast aren't/weren't the thinnest people to begin with.

Also, before you go calling a bunch of Internet strangers fat, witches, and losers maybe you should ask why your girlfriend's self-esteem is so low she had to come onto a forum to brag to a bunch of internet strangers. Not getting enough attention from her real-life peeps? Oooh that's right, with attitudes like yours she must not have any. My bad ;) brag away sweetie. We're all SO proud of you.

Love my million dollar family with 2U2! DS born: 12/16/10 DD born: 07/18/12
  • imageSteph Bez:

Wow.... I hope you 2 grow up really fast since your supposed to be MATURE, RESPONSIBLE PARENTS now. And in my experience dealing with clients and weight loss for 10+ years people who lose that much weight that fast aren't/weren't the thinnest people to begin with.

Also, before you go calling a bunch of Internet strangers fat, witches, and losers maybe you should ask why your girlfriend's self-esteem is so low she had to come onto a forum to brag to a bunch of internet strangers. Not getting enough attention from her real-life peeps? Oooh that's right, with attitudes like yours she must not have any. My bad ;) brag away sweetie. We're all SO proud of you.

Boyfriend again your another twisted probably fat cow with self esteem issues. Hate to tell you but she has always been in great shape and i dont mean pear shaped l;ike you probably are. This is supposed to be a place where she can ask other mature responsible women questions without negative rebuttles, so take your 10 plus years of gaining weight experiance and stuff it down your throat like you do every thing else you see. mind your business and let the other women who had positive things to say help her out and do the world a favor and check out

• imageSteph Bez:

Wow.... I hope you 2 grow up really fast since your supposed to be MATURE, RESPONSIBLE PARENTS now. And in my experience dealing with clients and weight loss for 10+ years people who lose that much weight that fast aren't/weren't the thinnest people to begin with.

Boyfriend again your another twisted probably fat cow with self esteem issues. Hate to tell you but she has always been in great shape and i dont mean pear shaped l;ike you probably are. This is supposed to be a place where she can ask other mature responsible women questions without negative rebuttles, so take your 10 plus years of gaining weight experiance and stuff it down your throat like you do every thing else you see. mind your business and let the other women who had positive things to say help her out and do the world a favor and check out

• Wait until your second one.  Won't be that easy next time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow...I love boyfriends....Bhahahahaaa!
    photo b5880bbf-17e0-491c-8d1e-181ee8707670_zps6b0bf0b5.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Aug 19, 2010 ParaGuard IUD Removed
    Sept 7, 2010 Dx w/Hypothyroidism (TSH 6.7) Began taking Levothyroxine
    Feb 15, 2010 BFP with #1
    Nov 1, 2011 DD1 Born
  • imageReneeRN:
    Wow...I love boyfriends....Bhahahahaaa!

Just wondering...is that a picture of you, your man and your little one?  My boyfriend and I think it's beautiful.  Perfect actuallly!  Oh and the fact that she is smiling is so awesome. 

• Nope, just a happy, healthy, working mama with a university degree in psychology. I specialize in helping others lose weight (which is where my knowledge comes from) and the disorders that go along with that so obviously I need to be in shape and fit but based on your defensive, hostile behavior I'm thinking I struck a chord. :) 

Let's strike another one, I feel EXTREMELY bad for your baby and hope child's welfare gets called the first time you lose your temper with him....because you will. Obviously if you can't control yourself from hacking your girlfriends "The Bump" account and posting hostile things to Internet strangers because you "feel" they didn't give enough credit to her than of course it's a matter of time before your child fails to live up to your expectations and you communicate that with a temper. Didn't anyone ever tell you to count to 10 and breathe?

Ok....I have my popcorn. Your turn! :) 

Love my million dollar family with 2U2! DS born: 12/16/10 DD born: 07/18/12
  • imageMama2be177:
    imageSteph Bez:

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  You've got some serious anger management issues, my friend. 

Big A 06-07-08 Little A 11-11-11
  • That is too extreem. I think you should call your doctor to discuss your extreemness. Ladies, she is obviously not bragging! She is like, seriously worried about how extreem this all is. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD, the love of my life, born January 26, 2012

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageNinasama:
    That is too extreem. I think you should call your doctor to discuss your extreemness. Ladies, she is obviously not bragging! She is like, seriously worried about how extreem this all is. 

And you are "like" spelling extreme wrong...not once but twice! 

photo b5880bbf-17e0-491c-8d1e-181ee8707670_zps6b0bf0b5.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Aug 19, 2010 ParaGuard IUD Removed
    Sept 7, 2010 Dx w/Hypothyroidism (TSH 6.7) Began taking Levothyroxine
    Feb 15, 2010 BFP with #1
    Nov 1, 2011 DD1 Born
  • Same thing happened to me. 40 lbs in 13 days.

Then I went on Zoloft and got my appetite back, and immediately gained back 7 lbs.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• imageReneeRN:

imageNinasama:
    That is too extreem. I think you should call your doctor to discuss your extreemness. Ladies, she is obviously not bragging! She is like, seriously worried about how extreem this all is. 

And you are "like" spelling extreme wrong...not once but twice! 

Hi, I'm sarcasm. Have we met?

Go back and read OP..

• imageNinasama:

THANK YOU!!  That is all I was saying. I actually have an OB appt at 9:30am to find out what's going on with this situation.  Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

• PLEASE don't ever let boyfriend help with the kid's homework.  Maybe your kid can teach boyfriend grammar and spelling as he's learning it.  I can understand why he's still just "boyfriend."  I would never marry someone who couldn't properly write his primary language.
  • imageMama2be177:

imageNinasama:

THANK YOU!!  That is all I was saying. I actually have an OB appt at 9:30am to find out what's going on with this situation.  Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

This is extreemly funny.

• I lost about 25 between the time I gave birth and my follow up visit 2 weeks later...I was all baby and at that time was breast feeding.

Since then, and since stopping breast feeding, I am back up 10 pounds.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • I would love to be so lucky and lose 40lbs! lol I gained 36lbs and I still have about 12lbs left to lose. But I need to lose more weight anyways so WW here I come!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • imageSteph Bez:

Nope, just a happy, healthy, working mama with a university degree in psychology. I specialize in helping others lose weight (which is where my knowledge comes from) and the disorders that go along with that so obviously I need to be in shape and fit but based on your defensive, hostile behavior I'm thinking I struck a chord. :) 

Let's strike another one, I feel EXTREMELY bad for your baby and hope child's welfare gets called the first time you lose your temper with him....because you will. Obviously if you can't control yourself from hacking your girlfriends "The Bump" account and posting hostile things to Internet strangers because you "feel" they didn't give enough credit to her than of course it's a matter of time before your child fails to live up to your expectations and you communicate that with a temper. Didn't anyone ever tell you to count to 10 and breathe?

Ok....I have my popcorn. Your turn! :) 

Thank you...

• Wow...

• Wow, I needed a good laugh. Op 40 pounds in 2 weeks- I'd call my doctor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"