San Diego Babies
Options

Looking for pregnant ladies and newborn babies <10days

HI there I am a budding pregnancy/Newborn Photographer looking for clients to build my protfolio and offer you a special as I do this. I would love to photograph your  pregnancy and your baby within a few days of life. I would come to your house or set up at a location and you would be part of my journey and I can capture yours. please feel free to contact me or post on this post and I can get back to you.

see you soon

Re: Looking for pregnant ladies and newborn babies <10days

• Options

Hello,

I am due in mid April and would like to get some maternity photos taken since I am a FTM.  I would also be open to infant photos as well.

Thanks 

• Options

Thank you for your reply, if you can email me we can set the first shoot up and then go from there.

rosebarr@yahoo.com look forward to your email

Rose

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am a FTM due in July, and I am interested in both maternity and newborn photography as well!
  • Options

Are you still looking for subjects?  I'm due in March but I started looking at photographers already and it's overwhelming!  I love the look of the posed, studio portraits- is that the kind of work you'll be doing?  Do you have any samples you can share??? 

Thanks!  

• Options
    I am due in August and would love to do some maternity shots as well as infant if you are still looking for subjects.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"