March 2011 Moms

Anyone else?!

I haven't written in a long time, mainly b/c I've been so busy lol but lately this is what's on my mind. 

So lately I've been feeling a STRONG URGE to have another child...and by strong I mean STRONG.  That's all I can think about for some reason and I know its not the right time for us to TTC!  Its almost as if my body craves it...its a very weird feeling.

Maybe I'm just weird I don't know lol. And I see other's who are pregnant AGAIN and I am so excited for them :)

By the way congrats to all the new (new) mammas :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

Re: Anyone else?!

• I am thinking it only because so many other people in my life are getting pregnant right now.  However, money and relationships aren't going so great and I know it can't happen now or ever really.  Which makes me kind of sad, but I would rather not bring another child into the world with a sh!tty situation at home like DS has to deal with now.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I hope things get better for you guys and yes in a situation like that it wouldn't be smart to get pregnant again.  The only thing that's stopping us is the money part, as soon as I get a job then we'll start talking and I hope that's soon. 

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Me!!!!  I feel the exact same way, but we decided that we are going to start trying again in the fall, so I'm very excited!  Also, we found out I was pregnant w/ DD right after DD's 1st bday so b/c I love the age difference that is another reason.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Right there with you!! FI and I just dtd this past O so I'll be able to test in about a week or so. So excited!
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageQuintonsMummah:
    Right there with you!! FI and I just dtd this past O so I'll be able to test in about a week or so. So excited!

Yay! Good for you :)  

imageimage

• Yep! I get the URGE around 6months. LOL DH is NOT on board. I still need to convince him to go for 3. It doesn't help that My best friend, my step sister and my cousin are pregnant. SIGH.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm kind of feeling the urge myself, which I did not expect to happen for SEVERAL more months!  One one hand, I love DS so much and I know a second baby would only add to our happiness.  On the other hand, I actually thought I might be pregnant this month (until AF finally arrived) and I freaked out a little bit.  I started to think about how I'm really enjoying things like my job, sleeping, having energy, and fitting into my skinny jeans right now.  Haha! 

The good thing is that DH and I are both totally fine with having a second child, so if by some slim chance it happens, that's great.  Maybe we'll start trying sometime this year....

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Right there with ya!! It's been on my mind a lot lately and it doesn't help that I want 2 years between my kids. However, we don't need another right now and to put 2 years between them we'd have to start TTC this summer. My DH is not quite on board so I think we'll probably wait one more year and then try! Also, it doesn't help that I'm around a lot of pregnant people!
  • Ryan and I talked about it tonight.  We decided to see how it is in the fall and hopefully we will start trying then.  I think I'm ready, but I go back and forth about it.  I know we need to be better financially sound, and I need to get a job so I'll qualify for mat. leave again, but I also lvoed being pregnant and want that feeling again.  I love Harlie and know that having another one will change everything, but I know what you mean about craving it. 
    HarLynn's mama
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"