3rd Trimester

2+ moms, question about contractions

Did your labor start out with Braxton Hicks and turn painful? I've had a TON of BH today...hoping they turn painful! (seems so weird to say that!)

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
TTC our first miracle since November 2010
BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: 2+ moms, question about contractions

• Yes, I had BH's ALL day.  By midnight they turned painful and then started getting me in the back.
  • Nope.

My labor started with diarrhea and vomiting.  The cramps that came with the diarrhea turned out to be contractions.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope. Mine started with a membrane sweep (as in I started contracting about 3 hours after said sweep occurred). 2.5 days later, G was here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BFP 04/15/2011; M/C 04/21/2011 Sleep with Jesus sweet baby.
  • yes, more intense BH's though, and then they got longer/stronger ;) GL!
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• No, mine started like waves of menstrual cramps.. and kept getting worse and worse. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • *lurking*  My labor with DS started with a membrane stripping, and with DD a spanikopita from the mall ;) Neither started with BH contractions.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJLG95:

Nope.

My labor started with diarrhea and vomiting.  The cramps that came with the diarrhea turned out to be contractions.

This exactly! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"